In Pics, 'Vampire Diaries' Stars in London for Promotional Appearance
While the show is taking a break in the U.S., Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are across the pond to promote their hit series "The Vampire Diaries". They arrived in London, England on Monday, May 31 afternoon and proceeded with a number of promotional appearances in the city.
By Thursday, the trio were at HMV Oxford Street for approximately one hour to sign a special and exclusive "Vampire Diaries" postcard distributed that day. Fans were limited up to 350 people on first come and first serve basis. The door was opened at 9 A.M. on that day but many have camped out the night before. Nina, Ian and Paul posed a while for the photographers before moving to the signing table.
Beside making an appearance at the music store, the three of them also did an interview with "This Morning". For 10 minutes, they answered questions like the props used on the show, the influence of "Twilight" on the TV series and how sexy vampires are to them.
"The Vampire Diaries" has been renewed for a second season.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge