In Pics, 'Vampire Diaries' Stars in London for Promotional Appearance
While the show is taking a break in the U.S., Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are across the pond to promote their hit series "The Vampire Diaries". They arrived in London, England on Monday, May 31 afternoon and proceeded with a number of promotional appearances in the city.
By Thursday, the trio were at HMV Oxford Street for approximately one hour to sign a special and exclusive "Vampire Diaries" postcard distributed that day. Fans were limited up to 350 people on first come and first serve basis. The door was opened at 9 A.M. on that day but many have camped out the night before. Nina, Ian and Paul posed a while for the photographers before moving to the signing table.
Beside making an appearance at the music store, the three of them also did an interview with "This Morning". For 10 minutes, they answered questions like the props used on the show, the influence of "Twilight" on the TV series and how sexy vampires are to them.
"The Vampire Diaries" has been renewed for a second season.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...