In Pics, 'Vampire Diaries' Stars in London for Promotional Appearance
While the show is taking a break in the U.S., Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are across the pond to promote their hit series "The Vampire Diaries". They arrived in London, England on Monday, May 31 afternoon and proceeded with a number of promotional appearances in the city.
By Thursday, the trio were at HMV Oxford Street for approximately one hour to sign a special and exclusive "Vampire Diaries" postcard distributed that day. Fans were limited up to 350 people on first come and first serve basis. The door was opened at 9 A.M. on that day but many have camped out the night before. Nina, Ian and Paul posed a while for the photographers before moving to the signing table.
Beside making an appearance at the music store, the three of them also did an interview with "This Morning". For 10 minutes, they answered questions like the props used on the show, the influence of "Twilight" on the TV series and how sexy vampires are to them.
"The Vampire Diaries" has been renewed for a second season.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly