Diana Vickers' 'Boy Who Murdered Love' Music Video
Diana Vickers is lingering in her messy bedroom while singing about a "Boy Who Murdered Love" in her newly-debuted music video. The British singer/songwriter plays the angel in one point, while the boy gets a pair of devil horns.
"The Boy Who Murdered Love" is the second single from Diana's debut album "Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree" which peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. The first single, "Once", also ruled the singles chart in the country.
Diana Vickers is a 2008 alum of "The X Factor". She got signed to RCA soon after getting eliminated from the Britain's talent show. In working her first effort, this 18-year-old musician gets helping hands from Bjork, Ellie Goulding and Eg White among others.
Diana Vickers' "The Boy Who Murdered Love" music video
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story