Diana Vickers' 'Boy Who Murdered Love' Music Video
Diana Vickers is lingering in her messy bedroom while singing about a "Boy Who Murdered Love" in her newly-debuted music video. The British singer/songwriter plays the angel in one point, while the boy gets a pair of devil horns.
"The Boy Who Murdered Love" is the second single from Diana's debut album "Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree" which peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. The first single, "Once", also ruled the singles chart in the country.
Diana Vickers is a 2008 alum of "The X Factor". She got signed to RCA soon after getting eliminated from the Britain's talent show. In working her first effort, this 18-year-old musician gets helping hands from Bjork, Ellie Goulding and Eg White among others.
Diana Vickers' "The Boy Who Murdered Love" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7