Diana Vickers' 'Boy Who Murdered Love' Music Video
Diana Vickers is lingering in her messy bedroom while singing about a "Boy Who Murdered Love" in her newly-debuted music video. The British singer/songwriter plays the angel in one point, while the boy gets a pair of devil horns.
"The Boy Who Murdered Love" is the second single from Diana's debut album "Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree" which peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. The first single, "Once", also ruled the singles chart in the country.
Diana Vickers is a 2008 alum of "The X Factor". She got signed to RCA soon after getting eliminated from the Britain's talent show. In working her first effort, this 18-year-old musician gets helping hands from Bjork, Ellie Goulding and Eg White among others.
Diana Vickers' "The Boy Who Murdered Love" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy