Diana Vickers' 'Boy Who Murdered Love' Music Video
Diana Vickers is lingering in her messy bedroom while singing about a "Boy Who Murdered Love" in her newly-debuted music video. The British singer/songwriter plays the angel in one point, while the boy gets a pair of devil horns.
"The Boy Who Murdered Love" is the second single from Diana's debut album "Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree" which peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. The first single, "Once", also ruled the singles chart in the country.
Diana Vickers is a 2008 alum of "The X Factor". She got signed to RCA soon after getting eliminated from the Britain's talent show. In working her first effort, this 18-year-old musician gets helping hands from Bjork, Ellie Goulding and Eg White among others.
Diana Vickers' "The Boy Who Murdered Love" music video
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper