Diana Vickers' 'Boy Who Murdered Love' Music Video
Diana Vickers is lingering in her messy bedroom while singing about a "Boy Who Murdered Love" in her newly-debuted music video. The British singer/songwriter plays the angel in one point, while the boy gets a pair of devil horns.
"The Boy Who Murdered Love" is the second single from Diana's debut album "Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree" which peaked at No. 1 on U.K. Albums chart. The first single, "Once", also ruled the singles chart in the country.
Diana Vickers is a 2008 alum of "The X Factor". She got signed to RCA soon after getting eliminated from the Britain's talent show. In working her first effort, this 18-year-old musician gets helping hands from Bjork, Ellie Goulding and Eg White among others.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video