Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Confirmed Joining 'Transformers 3'
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been confirmed to replace Megan Fox in "Transformers 3". Following report that the model has been chosen to be the new female lead in the upcoming film, Michael Bay's official website has displayed a post which affirms the widely reported news.
"I would like for all you S4TE fans to welcome Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to the world of Transformers," reads a post from the helmer's website. "As some of you might know, she's the new female lead in 'Transformers 3'. She's worked with Michael before in his Victoria's Secret 'A Thousand Fantasies' ad."
Previously, Victoria's Secret has also congratulated Huntington-Whiteley after she was reported to win competition to star in the third "Transformers" film over other beauties, including Sarah Wright and Brooklyn Decker. The famous lingerie line expressed their honor to their model in form of a video which compiles Huntington-Whiteley's sexy shots.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast after Megan Fox decided to leave the project and is likely to be seen playing the new love interest for Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky. Production for "Transformers 3" has been kicked off in Los Angeles for a scheduled U.S. release of July 1, 2011.
Victoria's Secret congratulates Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video