Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Confirmed Joining 'Transformers 3'
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been confirmed to replace Megan Fox in "Transformers 3". Following report that the model has been chosen to be the new female lead in the upcoming film, Michael Bay's official website has displayed a post which affirms the widely reported news.
"I would like for all you S4TE fans to welcome Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to the world of Transformers," reads a post from the helmer's website. "As some of you might know, she's the new female lead in 'Transformers 3'. She's worked with Michael before in his Victoria's Secret 'A Thousand Fantasies' ad."
Previously, Victoria's Secret has also congratulated Huntington-Whiteley after she was reported to win competition to star in the third "Transformers" film over other beauties, including Sarah Wright and Brooklyn Decker. The famous lingerie line expressed their honor to their model in form of a video which compiles Huntington-Whiteley's sexy shots.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast after Megan Fox decided to leave the project and is likely to be seen playing the new love interest for Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky. Production for "Transformers 3" has been kicked off in Los Angeles for a scheduled U.S. release of July 1, 2011.
Victoria's Secret congratulates Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival