Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Confirmed Joining 'Transformers 3'
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been confirmed to replace Megan Fox in "Transformers 3". Following report that the model has been chosen to be the new female lead in the upcoming film, Michael Bay's official website has displayed a post which affirms the widely reported news.
"I would like for all you S4TE fans to welcome Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to the world of Transformers," reads a post from the helmer's website. "As some of you might know, she's the new female lead in 'Transformers 3'. She's worked with Michael before in his Victoria's Secret 'A Thousand Fantasies' ad."
Previously, Victoria's Secret has also congratulated Huntington-Whiteley after she was reported to win competition to star in the third "Transformers" film over other beauties, including Sarah Wright and Brooklyn Decker. The famous lingerie line expressed their honor to their model in form of a video which compiles Huntington-Whiteley's sexy shots.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast after Megan Fox decided to leave the project and is likely to be seen playing the new love interest for Shia LaBeouf's Sam Witwicky. Production for "Transformers 3" has been kicked off in Los Angeles for a scheduled U.S. release of July 1, 2011.
Victoria's Secret congratulates Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash