Curvy Kelly Brook Strikes Deal With Playboy
Playboy is to cash in on Kelly Brook's curvy body. The British model and girlfriend of rugby player Danny Cipriani has been offered $500,000 to strike an "arty" pose for the adult magazine, The Sun reported. She allegedly has accepted the challenge and will shoot her pics next month.
"This is a huge opportunity for Kelly who is without doubt one of the world's most beautiful women," a source told the tabloid. "Playboy is an iconic publication which is known across the world as a sophisticated title. Kelly can't wait as they are promising a very arty shoot."
An A-list photographer will work with the 30-year-old in a two-day shoot located in Mediterranean. Her work will then be featured in either the September or October issue.
"It's a real honour to be asked to do Playboy as obviously they are very picky about who they want," the source continued. "And by the same token it's a real coup for Playboy as there probably isn't a red-blooded male who won't be looking forward to the pictures."
FHM may have got ahead of Playboy in featuring the model in skimpy swimsuit. Brook is on the cover of the magazine's July issue, posing next to a lion.
Brook's appearances are associated to promotion of her latest movie "Piranha 3-D" which is due August 27 in U.S. theaters. "It's just a big, fun B-movie - lots of boobs, blood, gore and drama. I don't think I'll be getting any Oscars for," she said honestly on the potential of the movie directed by Alexandre Aja.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video