Curvy Kelly Brook Strikes Deal With Playboy
Playboy is to cash in on Kelly Brook's curvy body. The British model and girlfriend of rugby player Danny Cipriani has been offered $500,000 to strike an "arty" pose for the adult magazine, The Sun reported. She allegedly has accepted the challenge and will shoot her pics next month.
"This is a huge opportunity for Kelly who is without doubt one of the world's most beautiful women," a source told the tabloid. "Playboy is an iconic publication which is known across the world as a sophisticated title. Kelly can't wait as they are promising a very arty shoot."
An A-list photographer will work with the 30-year-old in a two-day shoot located in Mediterranean. Her work will then be featured in either the September or October issue.
"It's a real honour to be asked to do Playboy as obviously they are very picky about who they want," the source continued. "And by the same token it's a real coup for Playboy as there probably isn't a red-blooded male who won't be looking forward to the pictures."
FHM may have got ahead of Playboy in featuring the model in skimpy swimsuit. Brook is on the cover of the magazine's July issue, posing next to a lion.
Brook's appearances are associated to promotion of her latest movie "Piranha 3-D" which is due August 27 in U.S. theaters. "It's just a big, fun B-movie - lots of boobs, blood, gore and drama. I don't think I'll be getting any Oscars for," she said honestly on the potential of the movie directed by Alexandre Aja.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?