Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Nikki Reed and Other 'Eclipse' Girls Pose for Vanity Fair
"Twilight" girls, minus Kristen Stewart, have gathered for a photoshoot for Vanity Fair's July issue. Five vampires, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser and Bryce Dallas Howard, as well as one lone lady werewolf Julia Jones posed for photographer Norman Jean Roy.
In between the snaps, the ladies dished out about "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". Greene, who plays Robert Pattinson's sister Alice Cullen, revealed to the magazine that she has no worries for "Eclipse" success. She claimed, "You don't have to be psychic to know how this movie's going to do. Obviously, it's going to be a hit."
Meanwhile, Reed talked about the love story between Stewart's Bella Swan and Pattinson's Edward Cullen. "Bella and Edward's love is very taboo and forbidden," Reed said. "And I think that kind of represents all youthful relationships, because that's what all first loves feel like... It's sort of borderline, like, insane."
And newcomer of "Twilight" cast, Dallas Howard who will portray vampire-with-a-vengeance Victoria revealed that she has been a fan of the series. She said, "I had seen 'Twilight' innumerable times. After I saw it for the fourth time, one of my best guy friends, for my birthday, made me Post-it notes with Robert Pattinson's face that said, 'Live Dangerously,' because I was so obsessed. My husband actually said to me, 'Do I need to be worried about this?' "
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" will hit U.S. theaters on June 30. It will follow Bella who once again faces danger as Victoria along with her newly-born vampire army chase after her. She is also forced to choose between Edward and Taylor Lautner's Jacob Black.
"Twilight" Girls on Vanity Fair Photoshoot:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story