Jonas Brothers and More Featured in Disney's New Friends for Change
Disney has posted a special footage for their Friends for Change project. In the more-than-2-minute clip, lots of Disney stars urge fans to take action and change their habit in order make the world a better place. Ideas on what they could do include recycling, using electricity wisely and volunteering for community.
The special footage features Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato, Dylan Sprouse and other young Disney stars. The main purpose of the clip is inviting fans to be friends for planet.
Friends for Change project itself is a pro-social "green" initiative which was started in the summer of 2009. The year-long draws on how Disney stars connect with young fans. And as part of the initiative, kids will have the ability to choose how Disney will invest one million dollars in various environmental programs.
Disney stars who participate in the initiative include the Jonas Brothers stars, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Chelsea Staub, Tiffany Thornton, Debby Ryan, Jennifer Stone, Adam Hicks and Brenda Song.
Friends for Change's Special Footage:
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs