ABC Not Saving 'Adventures of Old Christine' Either
ABC is skipping "The New Adventures of Old Christine". The network which has previously rejected the chance to pick up "Ghost Whisperer" after CBS canceled it last month, has laid the same verdict to the sitcom starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
ABC previously had a deal in place for the last two years to pick "Christine" but the network did not make the same deal this year, reportedly because it has possessed stable sitcoms such "Modern Family" and "Cougar Town". It is also reportedly prompted by "Christine" performance on Wednesday nights that didn't crack high rating for CBS.
Somehow ABC passing "Christine" is unequivocal since the pick up of "Ghost" was more likely. The latter series was co-produced by ABC Studios and generally has bigger audience. However, ABC decided to pass on it too.
Warner Bros. TV's attempt to find "Christine" a new home has thus ended. In other words, the May 12 episode was the series finale. The reruns, however, will begin airing on Lifetime this Fall as well as on other local TV stations.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test