ABC Not Saving 'Adventures of Old Christine' Either
ABC is skipping "The New Adventures of Old Christine". The network which has previously rejected the chance to pick up "Ghost Whisperer" after CBS canceled it last month, has laid the same verdict to the sitcom starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
ABC previously had a deal in place for the last two years to pick "Christine" but the network did not make the same deal this year, reportedly because it has possessed stable sitcoms such "Modern Family" and "Cougar Town". It is also reportedly prompted by "Christine" performance on Wednesday nights that didn't crack high rating for CBS.
Somehow ABC passing "Christine" is unequivocal since the pick up of "Ghost" was more likely. The latter series was co-produced by ABC Studios and generally has bigger audience. However, ABC decided to pass on it too.
Warner Bros. TV's attempt to find "Christine" a new home has thus ended. In other words, the May 12 episode was the series finale. The reruns, however, will begin airing on Lifetime this Fall as well as on other local TV stations.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert