ABC Not Saving 'Adventures of Old Christine' Either
ABC is skipping "The New Adventures of Old Christine". The network which has previously rejected the chance to pick up "Ghost Whisperer" after CBS canceled it last month, has laid the same verdict to the sitcom starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
ABC previously had a deal in place for the last two years to pick "Christine" but the network did not make the same deal this year, reportedly because it has possessed stable sitcoms such "Modern Family" and "Cougar Town". It is also reportedly prompted by "Christine" performance on Wednesday nights that didn't crack high rating for CBS.
Somehow ABC passing "Christine" is unequivocal since the pick up of "Ghost" was more likely. The latter series was co-produced by ABC Studios and generally has bigger audience. However, ABC decided to pass on it too.
Warner Bros. TV's attempt to find "Christine" a new home has thus ended. In other words, the May 12 episode was the series finale. The reruns, however, will begin airing on Lifetime this Fall as well as on other local TV stations.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'