ABC Not Saving 'Adventures of Old Christine' Either
ABC is skipping "The New Adventures of Old Christine". The network which has previously rejected the chance to pick up "Ghost Whisperer" after CBS canceled it last month, has laid the same verdict to the sitcom starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
ABC previously had a deal in place for the last two years to pick "Christine" but the network did not make the same deal this year, reportedly because it has possessed stable sitcoms such "Modern Family" and "Cougar Town". It is also reportedly prompted by "Christine" performance on Wednesday nights that didn't crack high rating for CBS.
Somehow ABC passing "Christine" is unequivocal since the pick up of "Ghost" was more likely. The latter series was co-produced by ABC Studios and generally has bigger audience. However, ABC decided to pass on it too.
Warner Bros. TV's attempt to find "Christine" a new home has thus ended. In other words, the May 12 episode was the series finale. The reruns, however, will begin airing on Lifetime this Fall as well as on other local TV stations.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It