Kevin Costner Welcomes His Seventh Baby
Kevin Costner is officially a dad again. On Wednesday, June 2 in Los Angeles, the "Waterworld" star welcomed his third child with wife Christine Baumgartner. The baby daughter is named Grace Avery Costner.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Kevin's rep said in a statement. Newborn Grace arrived at 5:46 P.M., weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and measuring 21 inches long.
Grace Avery Costner is Kevin Costner's seventh child. The 55-year-old actor has three children, Annie Costner, Lily Costner and Joe Costner, from his previous marriage with Cindy Silva. He later welcomed his son Liam Rooney from a brief relationship with Bridget Rooney.
And on September 25, 2004, Kevin married his girlfriend of four years, German model and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner. Their first child, Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born on May 6, 2007, while their second baby, Hayes Logan Costner, born two years later.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart