Kevin Costner Welcomes His Seventh Baby
Kevin Costner is officially a dad again. On Wednesday, June 2 in Los Angeles, the "Waterworld" star welcomed his third child with wife Christine Baumgartner. The baby daughter is named Grace Avery Costner.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Kevin's rep said in a statement. Newborn Grace arrived at 5:46 P.M., weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and measuring 21 inches long.
Grace Avery Costner is Kevin Costner's seventh child. The 55-year-old actor has three children, Annie Costner, Lily Costner and Joe Costner, from his previous marriage with Cindy Silva. He later welcomed his son Liam Rooney from a brief relationship with Bridget Rooney.
And on September 25, 2004, Kevin married his girlfriend of four years, German model and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner. Their first child, Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born on May 6, 2007, while their second baby, Hayes Logan Costner, born two years later.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed