Kevin Costner Welcomes His Seventh Baby
Kevin Costner is officially a dad again. On Wednesday, June 2 in Los Angeles, the "Waterworld" star welcomed his third child with wife Christine Baumgartner. The baby daughter is named Grace Avery Costner.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Kevin's rep said in a statement. Newborn Grace arrived at 5:46 P.M., weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and measuring 21 inches long.
Grace Avery Costner is Kevin Costner's seventh child. The 55-year-old actor has three children, Annie Costner, Lily Costner and Joe Costner, from his previous marriage with Cindy Silva. He later welcomed his son Liam Rooney from a brief relationship with Bridget Rooney.
And on September 25, 2004, Kevin married his girlfriend of four years, German model and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner. Their first child, Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born on May 6, 2007, while their second baby, Hayes Logan Costner, born two years later.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs