Kevin Costner Welcomes His Seventh Baby
Kevin Costner is officially a dad again. On Wednesday, June 2 in Los Angeles, the "Waterworld" star welcomed his third child with wife Christine Baumgartner. The baby daughter is named Grace Avery Costner.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Kevin's rep said in a statement. Newborn Grace arrived at 5:46 P.M., weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and measuring 21 inches long.
Grace Avery Costner is Kevin Costner's seventh child. The 55-year-old actor has three children, Annie Costner, Lily Costner and Joe Costner, from his previous marriage with Cindy Silva. He later welcomed his son Liam Rooney from a brief relationship with Bridget Rooney.
And on September 25, 2004, Kevin married his girlfriend of four years, German model and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner. Their first child, Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born on May 6, 2007, while their second baby, Hayes Logan Costner, born two years later.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'