Kevin Costner Welcomes His Seventh Baby
Kevin Costner is officially a dad again. On Wednesday, June 2 in Los Angeles, the "Waterworld" star welcomed his third child with wife Christine Baumgartner. The baby daughter is named Grace Avery Costner.
"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Kevin's rep said in a statement. Newborn Grace arrived at 5:46 P.M., weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and measuring 21 inches long.
Grace Avery Costner is Kevin Costner's seventh child. The 55-year-old actor has three children, Annie Costner, Lily Costner and Joe Costner, from his previous marriage with Cindy Silva. He later welcomed his son Liam Rooney from a brief relationship with Bridget Rooney.
And on September 25, 2004, Kevin married his girlfriend of four years, German model and handbag designer Christine Baumgartner. Their first child, Cayden Wyatt Costner, was born on May 6, 2007, while their second baby, Hayes Logan Costner, born two years later.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video