'Glee Volume 3' Soundtrack Holds No. 1 on Albums Chart
This week, Billboard Hot 200 is quite sleepy as there is only one new entry, Stone Temple Pilots' self-titled album, which is able to crack the Top 10 by bowing at the second place with 62,000 copies. Standing in the band's way to take the top spot is last week's champ "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" which stays at No. 1 with 63,000 units.
This becomes the "Glee" soundtrack's second consecutive week on the top position. But, "Glee" will unlikely hold their position next week as Jack Johnson's newly-released effort "To the Sea" is predicted to knock them off the hot spot with around 250,000 copies sold by week's end on June 6.
On the third place, Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" secures the spot by pulling 50,000. Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" and Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" follow at No. 4 and 5 with 46,000 and 35,000 units respectively.
After kicked out of the Top 10 list, Lady GaGa's "The Fame" returns at No. 6 with 31,000. The Rolling Stones' "Exile on Main St." re-release and The Black Keys' "Brothers", meanwhile, have to fall five spots to No. 7 and 8 with 27,000 and 26,000 copies respectively. Carole King and James Taylor's "Live at the Troubadour" sits at No. 9 with 26,000, while Nas and Damian Marley's "Distant Relatives" rounds up the Top 10 with 25,000.
Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200:
- "Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers" - "Glee" cast
- "Stone Temple Pilots" - Stone Temple Pilots
- "My World 2.0" - Justin Bieber
- "Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum
- "Raymond vs. Raymond" - Usher
- "The Fame" - Lady GaGa
- "Exile on Main St." re-release - The Rolling Stones
- "Brothers" - The Black Keys
- "Live at the Troubadour" - Carole King and James Taylor
- "Distant Relatives" - Nas and Damian Marley
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary