Mariah Carey Reportedly Expecting Twins
Pregnancy rumor still sticks to Mariah Carey and now the 40-year-old singer/actress is reportedly not about to add one addition to her family but two. "Mariah is gushing that she's going to have twins," a source told National Enquirer.
"Mariah and Nick both want a big family," the source further said. "Mariah told her handlers that she's taking an unofficial family time break, and she's keeping her work load light for the rest of the year."
Mariah's husband, Nick Cannon, however, recently asked public not to jump to any conclusions yet. On Wednesday, June 2, the "The Killing Room" actor tweeted, "If & when my wife is ready to make ANY announcements about private matters she will do it personally. Thanks for being respectful GodBless."
And another message Nick posted revealed that he sympathized with other women who are watched closely in the spotlight. "My heart goes out to any woman who has to deal with public scrutiny and speculation pertaining to their private life REAL TALK!," the message read.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were rumored expecting their first child after the "Hero" hitmaker pulled out of Tyler Perry's new movie "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf" on doctor's orders.
"She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," her publicist revealed. "More than that I cannot comment further." Although Mariah and Nick have been tight-lipped on the rumor, Nick has been vocal about starting a family with his wife of two years. "We absolutely plan to have a family," he told MTV back in January.
More Mariah Carey News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary