A Clip From 'Glee' Season 1 Finale
A two minute sneak peek to the first season finale of "Glee" has been offered. The clip gives away the scene where Rachel and Finn belt out a duet on Journey's "Faithfully" as the opening of their Regionals performance. At the end of the ballad, the two are joined by the rest of the glee club to do a medley of other Journey songs.
The confirmed songs on the June 8 episode are "Any Way You Want It", "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' ", and fan favorite "Don't Stop Believing" which will all be sung during the competition against Vocal Adrenaline. Meanwhile, the rival club will sing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" and before the competition, Puck and Will team up on "Over the Rainbow".
The official synopsis of the finale says, "The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! But when Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised. Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'