A Clip From 'Glee' Season 1 Finale
A two minute sneak peek to the first season finale of "Glee" has been offered. The clip gives away the scene where Rachel and Finn belt out a duet on Journey's "Faithfully" as the opening of their Regionals performance. At the end of the ballad, the two are joined by the rest of the glee club to do a medley of other Journey songs.
The confirmed songs on the June 8 episode are "Any Way You Want It", "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' ", and fan favorite "Don't Stop Believing" which will all be sung during the competition against Vocal Adrenaline. Meanwhile, the rival club will sing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" and before the competition, Puck and Will team up on "Over the Rainbow".
The official synopsis of the finale says, "The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! But when Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised. Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever."
More Glee News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris