A Clip From 'Glee' Season 1 Finale
A two minute sneak peek to the first season finale of "Glee" has been offered. The clip gives away the scene where Rachel and Finn belt out a duet on Journey's "Faithfully" as the opening of their Regionals performance. At the end of the ballad, the two are joined by the rest of the glee club to do a medley of other Journey songs.
The confirmed songs on the June 8 episode are "Any Way You Want It", "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' ", and fan favorite "Don't Stop Believing" which will all be sung during the competition against Vocal Adrenaline. Meanwhile, the rival club will sing Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" and before the competition, Puck and Will team up on "Over the Rainbow".
The official synopsis of the finale says, "The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! But when Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised. Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show