Julia Roberts Urged to Get a Man in New 'Eat, Pray, Love' International Trailer
A new international trailer for "Eat, Pray, Love" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it mostly contains scenes which have been included in the previously released trailers, the new one has some fresh footage which can be seen towards the end of it. It gives preview to Julia Roberts who gets advice to find a man and meets Javier Bardem while in Bali.
Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, "Eat, Pray, Love" follows a happily married woman who realizes her life needs to go in a different direction while trying to get pregnant. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a journey to visit Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
Julia Roberts leads as Gilbert with Javier Bardem playing her new love. James Franco is also on the cast ensemble to play Gilbert's former husband, joined by the likes of Richard Jenkins, Billy Crudup and Viola Davis. This drama is directed by Ryan Murphy and set to hit U.S. theaters on August 13.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit