Julia Roberts Urged to Get a Man in New 'Eat, Pray, Love' International Trailer
A new international trailer for "Eat, Pray, Love" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it mostly contains scenes which have been included in the previously released trailers, the new one has some fresh footage which can be seen towards the end of it. It gives preview to Julia Roberts who gets advice to find a man and meets Javier Bardem while in Bali.
Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, "Eat, Pray, Love" follows a happily married woman who realizes her life needs to go in a different direction while trying to get pregnant. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a journey to visit Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
Julia Roberts leads as Gilbert with Javier Bardem playing her new love. James Franco is also on the cast ensemble to play Gilbert's former husband, joined by the likes of Richard Jenkins, Billy Crudup and Viola Davis. This drama is directed by Ryan Murphy and set to hit U.S. theaters on August 13.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs