Julia Roberts Urged to Get a Man in New 'Eat, Pray, Love' International Trailer
A new international trailer for "Eat, Pray, Love" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it mostly contains scenes which have been included in the previously released trailers, the new one has some fresh footage which can be seen towards the end of it. It gives preview to Julia Roberts who gets advice to find a man and meets Javier Bardem while in Bali.
Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, "Eat, Pray, Love" follows a happily married woman who realizes her life needs to go in a different direction while trying to get pregnant. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a journey to visit Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
Julia Roberts leads as Gilbert with Javier Bardem playing her new love. James Franco is also on the cast ensemble to play Gilbert's former husband, joined by the likes of Richard Jenkins, Billy Crudup and Viola Davis. This drama is directed by Ryan Murphy and set to hit U.S. theaters on August 13.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences