Julia Roberts Urged to Get a Man in New 'Eat, Pray, Love' International Trailer
A new international trailer for "Eat, Pray, Love" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it mostly contains scenes which have been included in the previously released trailers, the new one has some fresh footage which can be seen towards the end of it. It gives preview to Julia Roberts who gets advice to find a man and meets Javier Bardem while in Bali.
Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, "Eat, Pray, Love" follows a happily married woman who realizes her life needs to go in a different direction while trying to get pregnant. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a journey to visit Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
Julia Roberts leads as Gilbert with Javier Bardem playing her new love. James Franco is also on the cast ensemble to play Gilbert's former husband, joined by the likes of Richard Jenkins, Billy Crudup and Viola Davis. This drama is directed by Ryan Murphy and set to hit U.S. theaters on August 13.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage