'True Blood Fan Experience' Reveals Spoilers and New Trailer
"True Blood" season 3 premiere is numbered by days, Alan Ball and the main cast appeared before fans to reveal a bit about the new chapter at an event called "True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience". The Q and A session mainly discussed the cast's memorable events shooting the show, but what fans were eager for was the spoiler bits.
Alexander Skarsgard and Ball both talked about the anticipated sexual encounter between Eric and Sookie. "There's something very different about Sookie and he can't quite put his finger on it," Skarsgard said. "That's very intriguing for him. He really wants to pursue that and figure out what she is. She is different."
Meanwhile, Ball's vision of the relationship is, "I think, definitely, the blood is a big part of that," he said referring to Sookie's blood which runs through Eric's vein. "But I think during that sequence where Godric met the sun, Sookie saw a side of Eric that no one else has seen. She saw him at a really vulnerable moment."
Summing up mini spoilers from the new season, Ball said, "One of the people seated here tonight will get new hair. There are creatures besides werewolves that we'll meet. Someone's going to take their clothes off. We'll see a bit of a dark side from some of our characters who we wouldn't expect it from, including Ms. Stackhouse. We'll see a dark side to Sookie."
"True Blood" airs June 13 on HBO. A minisode which features Jason and has nothing to do with the new season has just been premiered as well.
- Extended Trailer
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3