Sheryl Crow Debuts Brand New Single 'Summer Day'
Coming out fresh from the oven is Sheryl Crow's material titled "Summer Day". The song is confirmed to serve as the first single of her soon-to-be-released seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis".
The effort is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to Sheryl's hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
"I feel artistically revitalized and the music feels fresh and at the same time very familiar to what I do," wrote Sheryl about the new album in a letter to her fans posted on her website earlier this week. "Many of my past songs such as 'Run Baby Run', 'My Favorite Mistake', 'Now That You're Gone' and others are already steeped in this style."
"Summer Day" can be streamed on Sheryl Crow's official site.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?