Sheryl Crow Debuts Brand New Single 'Summer Day'
Coming out fresh from the oven is Sheryl Crow's material titled "Summer Day". The song is confirmed to serve as the first single of her soon-to-be-released seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis".
The effort is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to Sheryl's hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
"I feel artistically revitalized and the music feels fresh and at the same time very familiar to what I do," wrote Sheryl about the new album in a letter to her fans posted on her website earlier this week. "Many of my past songs such as 'Run Baby Run', 'My Favorite Mistake', 'Now That You're Gone' and others are already steeped in this style."
"Summer Day" can be streamed on Sheryl Crow's official site.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season