Sheryl Crow Debuts Brand New Single 'Summer Day'
Coming out fresh from the oven is Sheryl Crow's material titled "Summer Day". The song is confirmed to serve as the first single of her soon-to-be-released seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis".
The effort is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to Sheryl's hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
"I feel artistically revitalized and the music feels fresh and at the same time very familiar to what I do," wrote Sheryl about the new album in a letter to her fans posted on her website earlier this week. "Many of my past songs such as 'Run Baby Run', 'My Favorite Mistake', 'Now That You're Gone' and others are already steeped in this style."
"Summer Day" can be streamed on Sheryl Crow's official site.
More Sheryl Crow News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo