Sheryl Crow Debuts Brand New Single 'Summer Day'
Coming out fresh from the oven is Sheryl Crow's material titled "Summer Day". The song is confirmed to serve as the first single of her soon-to-be-released seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis".
The effort is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to Sheryl's hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
"I feel artistically revitalized and the music feels fresh and at the same time very familiar to what I do," wrote Sheryl about the new album in a letter to her fans posted on her website earlier this week. "Many of my past songs such as 'Run Baby Run', 'My Favorite Mistake', 'Now That You're Gone' and others are already steeped in this style."
"Summer Day" can be streamed on Sheryl Crow's official site.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'