Sheryl Crow Debuts Brand New Single 'Summer Day'
Coming out fresh from the oven is Sheryl Crow's material titled "Summer Day". The song is confirmed to serve as the first single of her soon-to-be-released seventh studio album "100 Miles from Memphis".
The effort is scheduled to hit the U.S. market on July 20. The album title makes reference to Sheryl's hometown of Kennett, Missouri and "its proximity to one of music cultures historic hotbeds, Memphis, Tennessee."
"I feel artistically revitalized and the music feels fresh and at the same time very familiar to what I do," wrote Sheryl about the new album in a letter to her fans posted on her website earlier this week. "Many of my past songs such as 'Run Baby Run', 'My Favorite Mistake', 'Now That You're Gone' and others are already steeped in this style."
"Summer Day" can be streamed on Sheryl Crow's official site.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio