Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth NOT Splitting
A source close to Miley Cyrus has debunked recent report that the "Hannah Montana" star and her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth have ended their romance. Clearing up the story, the source told Gossip Cop that the two are "still together, they're fine."
The only reason why they are not together, physically, is because Miley is currently in her European tour, promoting her new album "Can't Be Tamed", while Liam has been busy working on his new film "Arabian Nights". In the movie, Liam will star opposite Anthony Hopkins.
Miley and Liam were reported breaking-up after Showbiz Spy claimed that the pair decided to end their romance following a huge argument at her Los Angeles home. The site further suggested that the 17-year-old beauty was jealous of Liam's success after he landed a top role in the film.
"The result was a vicious fight - and Liam bolted," a source told National Enquirer, as quoted by the site. "He said he's tired of her folks' interference, and that Miley's jealous that his film career has taken off. Miley, her family and all her baggage are too much for him to handle."
The site further mentioned that Liam left Miley's new mansion in Toluca Lake and moved back in with his brother Chris Hemsworth at the Hollywood apartment they previously shared. However, Gossip Cop stated that Miley never addressed the split to National Enquirer and Liam never moved into her home.
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video