Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth NOT Splitting
A source close to Miley Cyrus has debunked recent report that the "Hannah Montana" star and her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth have ended their romance. Clearing up the story, the source told Gossip Cop that the two are "still together, they're fine."
The only reason why they are not together, physically, is because Miley is currently in her European tour, promoting her new album "Can't Be Tamed", while Liam has been busy working on his new film "Arabian Nights". In the movie, Liam will star opposite Anthony Hopkins.
Miley and Liam were reported breaking-up after Showbiz Spy claimed that the pair decided to end their romance following a huge argument at her Los Angeles home. The site further suggested that the 17-year-old beauty was jealous of Liam's success after he landed a top role in the film.
"The result was a vicious fight - and Liam bolted," a source told National Enquirer, as quoted by the site. "He said he's tired of her folks' interference, and that Miley's jealous that his film career has taken off. Miley, her family and all her baggage are too much for him to handle."
The site further mentioned that Liam left Miley's new mansion in Toluca Lake and moved back in with his brother Chris Hemsworth at the Hollywood apartment they previously shared. However, Gossip Cop stated that Miley never addressed the split to National Enquirer and Liam never moved into her home.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service