MTV Movie Awards Splashed With Plenty of 'Jersey Shore'
The upcoming MTV Movie Awards may as well be a "Jersey Shore" fiesta beside "Twilight". After it was reported that the event will be a platform to debut a clip from "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" and a number of other summer movies, it is now said that a special content of "Jersey Shore" will lead the broadcast at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
"Jersey Shore Blow-Out at the MTV Movie Awards" is set as a pre-show on the live red carpet. Snooki, Pauly, Jenni, Mike, Angelina, Sammi, Ronnie and Vinny will be on hand to present the world with the first 10 minutes of the second season. Viewers will see never-before-seen footage of the cast as they leave behind the northeast cold and prepare for a drama-filled road trip to Miami, Florida.
There will also be a TV debut of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" which features Pitbull on the verse and the cast of "Jersey Shore" on the music video. The song is made as the first single off the reality show's soundtrack album which will be on sale July 20. Additionally, Snooki will be on duty to join Sway and Tim Kash in interviewing the celebrities who walk the red carpet.
MTV Movie Awards is held on Sunday, June 6 and aired live from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California at 9 P.M. Meanwhile, "Jersey Shore" season 2 will premiere on Thursday, July 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto