MTV Movie Awards Splashed With Plenty of 'Jersey Shore'
The upcoming MTV Movie Awards may as well be a "Jersey Shore" fiesta beside "Twilight". After it was reported that the event will be a platform to debut a clip from "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" and a number of other summer movies, it is now said that a special content of "Jersey Shore" will lead the broadcast at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
"Jersey Shore Blow-Out at the MTV Movie Awards" is set as a pre-show on the live red carpet. Snooki, Pauly, Jenni, Mike, Angelina, Sammi, Ronnie and Vinny will be on hand to present the world with the first 10 minutes of the second season. Viewers will see never-before-seen footage of the cast as they leave behind the northeast cold and prepare for a drama-filled road trip to Miami, Florida.
There will also be a TV debut of Enrique Iglesias' "I Like It" which features Pitbull on the verse and the cast of "Jersey Shore" on the music video. The song is made as the first single off the reality show's soundtrack album which will be on sale July 20. Additionally, Snooki will be on duty to join Sway and Tim Kash in interviewing the celebrities who walk the red carpet.
MTV Movie Awards is held on Sunday, June 6 and aired live from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California at 9 P.M. Meanwhile, "Jersey Shore" season 2 will premiere on Thursday, July 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'