Pictures: Miley Cyrus Rocks Private Concert in Paris
Miley Cyrus flew to Paris to continue the promotional effort for her new album "Can't Be Tamed" in Europe. She performed at the 1515 Club in France as a follow-up to her Madrid appearances earlier this week.
When taking the stage on Tuesday, June 1, the "Hannah Montana" star opted to wear revealing outfit. She rocked black shorts and a cropped top with matching color, entertaining clubgoers with songs from her June 22 release and tracks from previous efforts.
After wrapping her gig in France, Miley Cyrus jetted off to U.K. for another concert. She wrote on her blog, "So sad to leave Paris already! I didn't even get to be here 24 hours! I swear I have some of the best fans in the world right here in Paris! Out of all the cities I've been to I think this crowd has been the loudest and has had the most energy! London has some competition! See ya guys in a few hours! So excited for England!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri