Pictures: Miley Cyrus Rocks Private Concert in Paris
Miley Cyrus flew to Paris to continue the promotional effort for her new album "Can't Be Tamed" in Europe. She performed at the 1515 Club in France as a follow-up to her Madrid appearances earlier this week.
When taking the stage on Tuesday, June 1, the "Hannah Montana" star opted to wear revealing outfit. She rocked black shorts and a cropped top with matching color, entertaining clubgoers with songs from her June 22 release and tracks from previous efforts.
After wrapping her gig in France, Miley Cyrus jetted off to U.K. for another concert. She wrote on her blog, "So sad to leave Paris already! I didn't even get to be here 24 hours! I swear I have some of the best fans in the world right here in Paris! Out of all the cities I've been to I think this crowd has been the loudest and has had the most energy! London has some competition! See ya guys in a few hours! So excited for England!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower