Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Reportedly Back Together
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush reportedly give their relationship another shot. In the new issue of OK Magazine, the reported reconciliation happened after Kim's mother Kris Jenner phoned the NFL star and took matchmaking matters into her own hands.
A family insider revealed that the conversation started out light but then became a moving plea that Kim and Reggie are back together. The insider said, "They've always had a great relationship. He loves her like his own mother."
"They joke around, and Kris can say things to him that most people wouldn't be able to get away with," the insider continued. And the site claimed that whatever Kris has said is working as Kim and Reggie, who split in March, are back together.
In late May, Reggie himself admitted that Kim reunion is possible. Asked about whether or not a reconciliation might occur, he told E! News at the Cedars Sinai Sports Spectacular, "Yeah, anything's possible. We've always been on good terms, always. No matter what happens."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in April 2007 after meeting at the ESPY [excellence in sports performance and achievements] Awards. They called off their romance in July 2009 only to reconcile in October the same year.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala