Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Reportedly Back Together
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush reportedly give their relationship another shot. In the new issue of OK Magazine, the reported reconciliation happened after Kim's mother Kris Jenner phoned the NFL star and took matchmaking matters into her own hands.
A family insider revealed that the conversation started out light but then became a moving plea that Kim and Reggie are back together. The insider said, "They've always had a great relationship. He loves her like his own mother."
"They joke around, and Kris can say things to him that most people wouldn't be able to get away with," the insider continued. And the site claimed that whatever Kris has said is working as Kim and Reggie, who split in March, are back together.
In late May, Reggie himself admitted that Kim reunion is possible. Asked about whether or not a reconciliation might occur, he told E! News at the Cedars Sinai Sports Spectacular, "Yeah, anything's possible. We've always been on good terms, always. No matter what happens."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in April 2007 after meeting at the ESPY [excellence in sports performance and achievements] Awards. They called off their romance in July 2009 only to reconcile in October the same year.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones