Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Reportedly Back Together
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush reportedly give their relationship another shot. In the new issue of OK Magazine, the reported reconciliation happened after Kim's mother Kris Jenner phoned the NFL star and took matchmaking matters into her own hands.
A family insider revealed that the conversation started out light but then became a moving plea that Kim and Reggie are back together. The insider said, "They've always had a great relationship. He loves her like his own mother."
"They joke around, and Kris can say things to him that most people wouldn't be able to get away with," the insider continued. And the site claimed that whatever Kris has said is working as Kim and Reggie, who split in March, are back together.
In late May, Reggie himself admitted that Kim reunion is possible. Asked about whether or not a reconciliation might occur, he told E! News at the Cedars Sinai Sports Spectacular, "Yeah, anything's possible. We've always been on good terms, always. No matter what happens."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in April 2007 after meeting at the ESPY [excellence in sports performance and achievements] Awards. They called off their romance in July 2009 only to reconcile in October the same year.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover