Jack Black Is Tied Up in 'Gulliver's Travel' Poster
20th Century Fox has unleashed the first poster for "Gulliver's Travels". Highlighting the main character who is portrayed by Jack Black, the one-sheet captures him being tied up with a lot of ropes by tiny people around him.
In the film, Black plays a free-spirited travel writer who gets an assignment that sends him to the Bermuda Triangle. He suddenly finds himself stranded on the hidden island of Lilliput, making him a giant among the industrious, yet tiny, citizens.
The man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, will direct the upcoming adventure film with the script written by "Get Him to the Greek" scribe Nicholas Stoller. Beside Black, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, Amanda Peet and Chris O'Dowd are also tapped to star in the comedy for supporting roles. "Gulliver's Travels" is set for December 22 release in the U.S.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame