Jack Black Is Tied Up in 'Gulliver's Travel' Poster
20th Century Fox has unleashed the first poster for "Gulliver's Travels". Highlighting the main character who is portrayed by Jack Black, the one-sheet captures him being tied up with a lot of ropes by tiny people around him.
In the film, Black plays a free-spirited travel writer who gets an assignment that sends him to the Bermuda Triangle. He suddenly finds himself stranded on the hidden island of Lilliput, making him a giant among the industrious, yet tiny, citizens.
The man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, will direct the upcoming adventure film with the script written by "Get Him to the Greek" scribe Nicholas Stoller. Beside Black, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, Amanda Peet and Chris O'Dowd are also tapped to star in the comedy for supporting roles. "Gulliver's Travels" is set for December 22 release in the U.S.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group