Jack Black Is Tied Up in 'Gulliver's Travel' Poster
20th Century Fox has unleashed the first poster for "Gulliver's Travels". Highlighting the main character who is portrayed by Jack Black, the one-sheet captures him being tied up with a lot of ropes by tiny people around him.
In the film, Black plays a free-spirited travel writer who gets an assignment that sends him to the Bermuda Triangle. He suddenly finds himself stranded on the hidden island of Lilliput, making him a giant among the industrious, yet tiny, citizens.
The man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, will direct the upcoming adventure film with the script written by "Get Him to the Greek" scribe Nicholas Stoller. Beside Black, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, Amanda Peet and Chris O'Dowd are also tapped to star in the comedy for supporting roles. "Gulliver's Travels" is set for December 22 release in the U.S.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal