Jack Black Is Tied Up in 'Gulliver's Travel' Poster
20th Century Fox has unleashed the first poster for "Gulliver's Travels". Highlighting the main character who is portrayed by Jack Black, the one-sheet captures him being tied up with a lot of ropes by tiny people around him.
In the film, Black plays a free-spirited travel writer who gets an assignment that sends him to the Bermuda Triangle. He suddenly finds himself stranded on the hidden island of Lilliput, making him a giant among the industrious, yet tiny, citizens.
The man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, will direct the upcoming adventure film with the script written by "Get Him to the Greek" scribe Nicholas Stoller. Beside Black, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, Amanda Peet and Chris O'Dowd are also tapped to star in the comedy for supporting roles. "Gulliver's Travels" is set for December 22 release in the U.S.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney