Jack Black Is Tied Up in 'Gulliver's Travel' Poster
20th Century Fox has unleashed the first poster for "Gulliver's Travels". Highlighting the main character who is portrayed by Jack Black, the one-sheet captures him being tied up with a lot of ropes by tiny people around him.
In the film, Black plays a free-spirited travel writer who gets an assignment that sends him to the Bermuda Triangle. He suddenly finds himself stranded on the hidden island of Lilliput, making him a giant among the industrious, yet tiny, citizens.
The man behind "Monsters vs. Aliens", Rob Letterman, will direct the upcoming adventure film with the script written by "Get Him to the Greek" scribe Nicholas Stoller. Beside Black, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, Amanda Peet and Chris O'Dowd are also tapped to star in the comedy for supporting roles. "Gulliver's Travels" is set for December 22 release in the U.S.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance