LaLa Vazque: Carmelo Anthony Wants Red-Themed Wedding
NBA star Carmelo Anthony and his fiancee LaLa Vazque have been busy planning their upcoming nuptials. During his 26th birthday celebration at Philippe in West Hollywood on Saturday, May 29, Carmelo shared about the wedding preparation to People.
"I just care about the food and the music, that's it," Carmelo said, adding he is requesting red velvet cake. Although he has not made decision on specific songs yet, the Denver Nuggets forward said he wants "some great music for dancing".
Meanwhile, former MTV VJ LaLa disclosed, "We don't really have a theme yet, but Melo is just certain that he wants red." LaLa further informed that they are helped by wedding planner Mindy Weiss, who "does everything and makes it so easy."
For the wedding dress, LaLa revealed that she has picked out a Vera Wang gown. She has tried to look good at the ceremony, which is set for July 10, by working out with celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson "every single day."
"What it means to us [is] having that one day to just be together and have a good time," LaLa further shared. "It's not often you can get his family and my family and all of our close friends together in one room, so I'm excited about that. And I just think we're fun people, so the vibe is going to be fun."
Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vazque got engaged on December 25, 2004. The couple welcomed their first child, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony, on March 7, 2007.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof