LaLa Vazque: Carmelo Anthony Wants Red-Themed Wedding
NBA star Carmelo Anthony and his fiancee LaLa Vazque have been busy planning their upcoming nuptials. During his 26th birthday celebration at Philippe in West Hollywood on Saturday, May 29, Carmelo shared about the wedding preparation to People.
"I just care about the food and the music, that's it," Carmelo said, adding he is requesting red velvet cake. Although he has not made decision on specific songs yet, the Denver Nuggets forward said he wants "some great music for dancing".
Meanwhile, former MTV VJ LaLa disclosed, "We don't really have a theme yet, but Melo is just certain that he wants red." LaLa further informed that they are helped by wedding planner Mindy Weiss, who "does everything and makes it so easy."
For the wedding dress, LaLa revealed that she has picked out a Vera Wang gown. She has tried to look good at the ceremony, which is set for July 10, by working out with celeb trainer Gunnar Peterson "every single day."
"What it means to us [is] having that one day to just be together and have a good time," LaLa further shared. "It's not often you can get his family and my family and all of our close friends together in one room, so I'm excited about that. And I just think we're fun people, so the vibe is going to be fun."
Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vazque got engaged on December 25, 2004. The couple welcomed their first child, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony, on March 7, 2007.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'