Eminem Explains Concept of 'Not Afraid' Music Video
In anticipation of "Not Afraid" clip which is due this weekend, Eminem was willing to dish concept of the music video. "The overall concept is basically just being in a dark place and trying to get to the light," the rapper said in an interview with Skyrock FM in Paris.
In addition to talking about the video which is going to be premiered on June 5, the Slim Shady also talked about collaborations on "Recovery" where "Not Afraid" will appear. Of Rihanna duet, he gushed, "It's one of those tracks that I felt like only she could pull it off."
When recalling studio session with Pink, the rap mogul shared, "I laid my parts first and kinda heard her on the record. I felt like she would smash this record, so I gave her a call and she was with it, so we did it." He also addressed his work with Lil Wayne, saying "I've always respected what Wayne does. Wayne to me is definitely one of the greatest in the game right now."
More Eminem News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower