Eminem Explains Concept of 'Not Afraid' Music Video
In anticipation of "Not Afraid" clip which is due this weekend, Eminem was willing to dish concept of the music video. "The overall concept is basically just being in a dark place and trying to get to the light," the rapper said in an interview with Skyrock FM in Paris.
In addition to talking about the video which is going to be premiered on June 5, the Slim Shady also talked about collaborations on "Recovery" where "Not Afraid" will appear. Of Rihanna duet, he gushed, "It's one of those tracks that I felt like only she could pull it off."
When recalling studio session with Pink, the rap mogul shared, "I laid my parts first and kinda heard her on the record. I felt like she would smash this record, so I gave her a call and she was with it, so we did it." He also addressed his work with Lil Wayne, saying "I've always respected what Wayne does. Wayne to me is definitely one of the greatest in the game right now."
More Eminem News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch