JLS Debut 'Club Is Alive' Music Video
JLS are going to a club in a music video promoting their new single "The Club Is Alive". The British boyband are seen invading the dance floor while singing to the ladies, "You could be the DJ, I could be the dance floor."
The music video was filmed in a Los Angeles nightclub, the same venue where Usher filmed visuals for his 2008 single "Love in This Club". Frank Borin who directed Alexandra Burke's "Broken Heels" clip serves behind the lens, while Marty Kedulka who has worked with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake is hired to be the choreographer.
"The Club Is Alive" is the lead single from JLS's forthcoming second studio album. Other than the first single, details about the effort remain under wraps. But, the album may include a material produced by Swizz Beatz as this all-male group have won a bidding war for a recording session with the producer at a charity event held by Alicia Keys.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes