JLS Debut 'Club Is Alive' Music Video
JLS are going to a club in a music video promoting their new single "The Club Is Alive". The British boyband are seen invading the dance floor while singing to the ladies, "You could be the DJ, I could be the dance floor."
The music video was filmed in a Los Angeles nightclub, the same venue where Usher filmed visuals for his 2008 single "Love in This Club". Frank Borin who directed Alexandra Burke's "Broken Heels" clip serves behind the lens, while Marty Kedulka who has worked with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake is hired to be the choreographer.
"The Club Is Alive" is the lead single from JLS's forthcoming second studio album. Other than the first single, details about the effort remain under wraps. But, the album may include a material produced by Swizz Beatz as this all-male group have won a bidding war for a recording session with the producer at a charity event held by Alicia Keys.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group