JLS Debut 'Club Is Alive' Music Video
JLS are going to a club in a music video promoting their new single "The Club Is Alive". The British boyband are seen invading the dance floor while singing to the ladies, "You could be the DJ, I could be the dance floor."
The music video was filmed in a Los Angeles nightclub, the same venue where Usher filmed visuals for his 2008 single "Love in This Club". Frank Borin who directed Alexandra Burke's "Broken Heels" clip serves behind the lens, while Marty Kedulka who has worked with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake is hired to be the choreographer.
"The Club Is Alive" is the lead single from JLS's forthcoming second studio album. Other than the first single, details about the effort remain under wraps. But, the album may include a material produced by Swizz Beatz as this all-male group have won a bidding war for a recording session with the producer at a charity event held by Alicia Keys.
JLS' "The Club Is Alive" music video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding