JLS Debut 'Club Is Alive' Music Video
JLS are going to a club in a music video promoting their new single "The Club Is Alive". The British boyband are seen invading the dance floor while singing to the ladies, "You could be the DJ, I could be the dance floor."
The music video was filmed in a Los Angeles nightclub, the same venue where Usher filmed visuals for his 2008 single "Love in This Club". Frank Borin who directed Alexandra Burke's "Broken Heels" clip serves behind the lens, while Marty Kedulka who has worked with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake is hired to be the choreographer.
"The Club Is Alive" is the lead single from JLS's forthcoming second studio album. Other than the first single, details about the effort remain under wraps. But, the album may include a material produced by Swizz Beatz as this all-male group have won a bidding war for a recording session with the producer at a charity event held by Alicia Keys.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary