Justin Bieber Visits DMV Office Again
Turning 16 on March 14, Justin Bieber has been trying to get his first driver's license in his adopted home state of Georgia. On Friday afternoon, May 28, the sensational singer made his second visit to DMV office, Star magazine reported.
During his visit in the city of Norcross at 1.30 P.M., Bieber was not alone. An eyewitness told the site, "He was with his mom and a huge bodyguard." The onlooker further shared, "He was in the area where you take your written test for a drivers license, which anyone with a learner's permit can do in Georgia after they turn 16. Then he had his photo taken for the license, and left immediately after."
Luckily, Bieber's DMV visit didn't cause an uproar as his public appearances usually did. The eyewitness claimed, "There were only a couple of young people around, so there wasn't any crazy uproar."
Justin Bieber was previously spotted hitting a DMV office in Atlanta on April 13 where he was seen posing for a pic at the DMV photo booth. At that time, Bieber's rep didn't confirm whether or not the "Baby" hitmaker has been licensed to drive.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes