Justin Bieber Visits DMV Office Again
Turning 16 on March 14, Justin Bieber has been trying to get his first driver's license in his adopted home state of Georgia. On Friday afternoon, May 28, the sensational singer made his second visit to DMV office, Star magazine reported.
During his visit in the city of Norcross at 1.30 P.M., Bieber was not alone. An eyewitness told the site, "He was with his mom and a huge bodyguard." The onlooker further shared, "He was in the area where you take your written test for a drivers license, which anyone with a learner's permit can do in Georgia after they turn 16. Then he had his photo taken for the license, and left immediately after."
Luckily, Bieber's DMV visit didn't cause an uproar as his public appearances usually did. The eyewitness claimed, "There were only a couple of young people around, so there wasn't any crazy uproar."
Justin Bieber was previously spotted hitting a DMV office in Atlanta on April 13 where he was seen posing for a pic at the DMV photo booth. At that time, Bieber's rep didn't confirm whether or not the "Baby" hitmaker has been licensed to drive.
More Justin Bieber News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'