Justin Bieber Visits DMV Office Again
Turning 16 on March 14, Justin Bieber has been trying to get his first driver's license in his adopted home state of Georgia. On Friday afternoon, May 28, the sensational singer made his second visit to DMV office, Star magazine reported.
During his visit in the city of Norcross at 1.30 P.M., Bieber was not alone. An eyewitness told the site, "He was with his mom and a huge bodyguard." The onlooker further shared, "He was in the area where you take your written test for a drivers license, which anyone with a learner's permit can do in Georgia after they turn 16. Then he had his photo taken for the license, and left immediately after."
Luckily, Bieber's DMV visit didn't cause an uproar as his public appearances usually did. The eyewitness claimed, "There were only a couple of young people around, so there wasn't any crazy uproar."
Justin Bieber was previously spotted hitting a DMV office in Atlanta on April 13 where he was seen posing for a pic at the DMV photo booth. At that time, Bieber's rep didn't confirm whether or not the "Baby" hitmaker has been licensed to drive.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7