Justin Bieber Visits DMV Office Again
Turning 16 on March 14, Justin Bieber has been trying to get his first driver's license in his adopted home state of Georgia. On Friday afternoon, May 28, the sensational singer made his second visit to DMV office, Star magazine reported.
During his visit in the city of Norcross at 1.30 P.M., Bieber was not alone. An eyewitness told the site, "He was with his mom and a huge bodyguard." The onlooker further shared, "He was in the area where you take your written test for a drivers license, which anyone with a learner's permit can do in Georgia after they turn 16. Then he had his photo taken for the license, and left immediately after."
Luckily, Bieber's DMV visit didn't cause an uproar as his public appearances usually did. The eyewitness claimed, "There were only a couple of young people around, so there wasn't any crazy uproar."
Justin Bieber was previously spotted hitting a DMV office in Atlanta on April 13 where he was seen posing for a pic at the DMV photo booth. At that time, Bieber's rep didn't confirm whether or not the "Baby" hitmaker has been licensed to drive.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'