On-Set Videos of 'The Smurfs': Hank Azaria Bumps Into Neil Patrick Harris
While "The Smurfs" is still in production, the shooting process has been recorded and some videos have been posted on YouTube. One of the snippets sees Hank Azaria dressing as Gargamel and bumping into Neil Patrick Harris as he walks out a door. The scene which is set at Rockefeller Center in Manhattan also features Sofia Vergara and Tim Gunn.
The other behind the scene video, in the meantime, captures the filming with Azaria outside the FAO Schwarz store in New York City. The depicter of the villainous character is captured shooting the footage alone, running hither and thither on the street.
In "The Smurfs", Neil Patrick Harris plays the primary live-action character named Johan with Sofia Vergara portraying his wife Odile. As for Tim Gunn, he stars as an executive assistant at the major cosmetics company where Odile also works at. Among the cast who will voice the animated characters are Katy Perry, Jonathan Winters, George Lopez and Alan Cumming.
Based on comic book series, the upcoming film will follow the adventures of a mythical race of little blue creatures in medieval times that must deal with each other and humans, particularly an evil wizard obsessed with capturing them for his own sinister purposes. Directed by Raja Gosnell, this 3-D animation is slated to be released on August 3, 2011 in the U.S.
On-set video of 'The Smurfs' - Hank Azaria bumps into Neil Patrick Harris:
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry