Amanda Seyfried on Dominic Cooper Split: It's Not That at All
Amanda Seyfried turns up not ending her romance with her "Mamma Mia!" co-star Dominic Cooper. During a recent interview with Heat magazine, the 24-year-old actress said, "No. It's not that at all," when asked if there is "trouble in paradise".
Seyfried further asked fans not to read too much comments she made in a Teen Vogue magazine interview. She, at that time, sparked speculations that she wasn't sure about her future with Cooper as she revealed, "I don't know if Dominic's 'The One'."
During the interview, Seyfried also admitted that she had waited for a year-and-a-half until Cooper was ready for a relationship with her. "I waited around. I was pretty desperate for a while, to get this guy, and it finally happened," she confessed.
"It was about three years ago and the desperation lasted for 18 months," Seyfried continued. "I waited and waited while he figured his s**t out... I think that it was crazy, but clearly it was for a reason. It was meant to be. It was meant to happen, and I was meant to wait for him."
"At the time it's hard and you don't now if what you're doing is right or wrong, that'll come out later in life," Seyfried said. Adding on her relationship with Cooper, the "Dear John" actress claimed, "We're flippant and serious. In my first two relationships, I didn't have that balance at all. In my recent relationship, we have the perfect balance."
"We can go deep into thought and analyze things together, but then we can also be silly," Seyfried moreover explained. "That's what I love about Dominic - he can be so light and willing to give and take, and change."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked