Crystal Bowersox Clears Up Confusion Over Her Record Deal
Few days after insisting that she hasn't signed "anything" despite opposite report, Crystal Bowersox finally confirmed that she has inked a deal with Jive Records. The mother of one additionally said she will meet with the label very soon.
"I've got a meeting in a few days to talk with Jive, I'm signed with Jive," the runner-up of "American Idol" season 9 told Associated Press in a recent interview. "I'm really looking forward to my future."
Crystal Bowersox previously stated she is busy preparing for the "American Idol" annual tour which is usually kicked off in summer. "I am ready to get to work," she gushed, referring that she is ready not only to hit the road but also to craft songs for her debut album. Although she plans to write her own songs, this mother of one son is "open to working with other writers."
While waiting for the tour to begin and the album to hit the market, music lovers can purchase Crystal Bowersox's cover version of Patty Griffin's "Up to the Mountain" on iTunes where they can also download her "Idol" pal Lee DeWyze's rendition of U2's "Beautiful Day".
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant