New Red Band Clip for 'Get Him to the Greek': Aaron Is Hooked Up With Destiny
More scenes from "Get Him to the Greek" are shared in a new red band clip. It opens with scene in which P. Diddy's Sergio Roma plays a matchmaker for Jonah Hill's Aaron Green and a sexy woman named Destiny.
The clip then switches to capture footage when the pair is already on a bed. But instead of enjoying the moment to hook up with Destiny, Aaron is disgusted with the drunken woman's behavior. Though it does not display R-rated picture, the video does contain some vulgar words.
"Get Him to the Greek" follows a record-company intern Aaron Green who is hired to get an out-of-control rock star Aldous Snow from London to a gig at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre. While performing the job, he is introduced to an out-of-control life of hookers and blow.
Taking the lead role of Aldous is comedian Russell Brand. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" helmer Nicholas Stoller serves behind the camera for this comedy which will start entertaining audience in theaters across the U.S. on June 4.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child