New Red Band Clip for 'Get Him to the Greek': Aaron Is Hooked Up With Destiny
More scenes from "Get Him to the Greek" are shared in a new red band clip. It opens with scene in which P. Diddy's Sergio Roma plays a matchmaker for Jonah Hill's Aaron Green and a sexy woman named Destiny.
The clip then switches to capture footage when the pair is already on a bed. But instead of enjoying the moment to hook up with Destiny, Aaron is disgusted with the drunken woman's behavior. Though it does not display R-rated picture, the video does contain some vulgar words.
"Get Him to the Greek" follows a record-company intern Aaron Green who is hired to get an out-of-control rock star Aldous Snow from London to a gig at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre. While performing the job, he is introduced to an out-of-control life of hookers and blow.
Taking the lead role of Aldous is comedian Russell Brand. "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" helmer Nicholas Stoller serves behind the camera for this comedy which will start entertaining audience in theaters across the U.S. on June 4.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign