New MTV Movie Awards Promo: Taylor Lautner Refuses His Double
Tom Cruise still portrays his "Tropic Thunder" character Les Grossman in a new promo video for 2010 MTV Movie Awards. After offering a grooming advice to Robert Pattinson in the previous clip, Cruise now faces another "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner.
The video follows Lautner as he claims that he can't attend this weekend's show because he will be the best man on his friend's wedding. Cruise then brings in a double who apparently does not make the 18-year-old star satisfied.
In addition to the said video, MTV Movie Awards has also launched another new clip which still features Cruise as Grossman. Playing a moviemaker, the bald-headed guy proposes an idea for Cruise's other character from "Risky Business" to lose his pants for a scene in which he lip syncs along to Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll".
Taylor Lautner is set to appear at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards to introduce an exclusive clip from "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" along with his co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Tom Cruise, meanwhile, is slated to present the golden popcorn trophy at the June 6 event. The show will be hosted by Aziz Ansari and aired live from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California at 9 P.M.
2010 MTV Movie Awards promo video featuring Taylor Lautner and Tom Cruise:
2010 MTV Movie Awards promo video featuring Tom Cruise:
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis