New MTV Movie Awards Promo: Taylor Lautner Refuses His Double
Tom Cruise still portrays his "Tropic Thunder" character Les Grossman in a new promo video for 2010 MTV Movie Awards. After offering a grooming advice to Robert Pattinson in the previous clip, Cruise now faces another "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner.
The video follows Lautner as he claims that he can't attend this weekend's show because he will be the best man on his friend's wedding. Cruise then brings in a double who apparently does not make the 18-year-old star satisfied.
In addition to the said video, MTV Movie Awards has also launched another new clip which still features Cruise as Grossman. Playing a moviemaker, the bald-headed guy proposes an idea for Cruise's other character from "Risky Business" to lose his pants for a scene in which he lip syncs along to Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll".
Taylor Lautner is set to appear at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards to introduce an exclusive clip from "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" along with his co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Tom Cruise, meanwhile, is slated to present the golden popcorn trophy at the June 6 event. The show will be hosted by Aziz Ansari and aired live from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California at 9 P.M.
2010 MTV Movie Awards promo video featuring Taylor Lautner and Tom Cruise:
2010 MTV Movie Awards promo video featuring Tom Cruise:
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed