'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami' Season 2 Trailer
It is not all fun in the season 2 of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami". A sneak peek provided by E! reveals how serious the situation is between Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend Scott Disick. Kourtney is loathing the way Scott parties every night, gets drunk and smashes things with his bare hands.
Scoot is the father of Kourtney's 5-month old son. "I don't mind being portrayed as the villain on TV," he said previously to Life & Style, "but nobody knows the real me. I'm a great guy. All the haters are just jealous, so they're trying to bring me down. I'm young, handsome, successful, wealthy. You could say I'm a role model - I'm the American Dream!"
Meanwhile, things are pretty good over at Khloe Kardashian's life. Her radio show "Khloe After Dark" takes off with an interview with Tommy Lee of Motley Crue and her relationship with husband Lamar Odom is passionate.
"Kourney and Khloe Take Miami" airs June 13 at 10 P.M.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy