'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami' Season 2 Trailer
It is not all fun in the season 2 of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami". A sneak peek provided by E! reveals how serious the situation is between Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend Scott Disick. Kourtney is loathing the way Scott parties every night, gets drunk and smashes things with his bare hands.
Scoot is the father of Kourtney's 5-month old son. "I don't mind being portrayed as the villain on TV," he said previously to Life & Style, "but nobody knows the real me. I'm a great guy. All the haters are just jealous, so they're trying to bring me down. I'm young, handsome, successful, wealthy. You could say I'm a role model - I'm the American Dream!"
Meanwhile, things are pretty good over at Khloe Kardashian's life. Her radio show "Khloe After Dark" takes off with an interview with Tommy Lee of Motley Crue and her relationship with husband Lamar Odom is passionate.
"Kourney and Khloe Take Miami" airs June 13 at 10 P.M.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle