'Glee' Season 1 Finale Preview: Journey
The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! The next episode of "Glee" called "Journey" will be the first season finale. The official synopsis stops at "Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised," but the preview explains that she will be judging the competition.
Meanwhile, Rachel rekindles her relationship with Finn, and Emma tells Will that some things are worth fighting for. [Spoiler Alert] The leaked info about the finale says that Emma plucks up the courage to tell Will that she's dating her dentist.
Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever. This is explained in the spoiler as the birth of her baby girl. It is still unclear whether she would deliver before or after the Regionals but when looking at the preview closely, Quinn is still with the gang when performing.
Another spoiler from the June 8 finale is, former celebrity guests Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John are back to judge the Regionals.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed