'Glee' Season 1 Finale Preview: Journey
The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! The next episode of "Glee" called "Journey" will be the first season finale. The official synopsis stops at "Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised," but the preview explains that she will be judging the competition.
Meanwhile, Rachel rekindles her relationship with Finn, and Emma tells Will that some things are worth fighting for. [Spoiler Alert] The leaked info about the finale says that Emma plucks up the courage to tell Will that she's dating her dentist.
Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever. This is explained in the spoiler as the birth of her baby girl. It is still unclear whether she would deliver before or after the Regionals but when looking at the preview closely, Quinn is still with the gang when performing.
Another spoiler from the June 8 finale is, former celebrity guests Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John are back to judge the Regionals.
More Glee News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal