'Glee' Season 1 Finale Preview: Journey
The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! The next episode of "Glee" called "Journey" will be the first season finale. The official synopsis stops at "Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised," but the preview explains that she will be judging the competition.
Meanwhile, Rachel rekindles her relationship with Finn, and Emma tells Will that some things are worth fighting for. [Spoiler Alert] The leaked info about the finale says that Emma plucks up the courage to tell Will that she's dating her dentist.
Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever. This is explained in the spoiler as the birth of her baby girl. It is still unclear whether she would deliver before or after the Regionals but when looking at the preview closely, Quinn is still with the gang when performing.
Another spoiler from the June 8 finale is, former celebrity guests Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John are back to judge the Regionals.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa