'Glee' Season 1 Finale Preview: Journey
The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! The next episode of "Glee" called "Journey" will be the first season finale. The official synopsis stops at "Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised," but the preview explains that she will be judging the competition.
Meanwhile, Rachel rekindles her relationship with Finn, and Emma tells Will that some things are worth fighting for. [Spoiler Alert] The leaked info about the finale says that Emma plucks up the courage to tell Will that she's dating her dentist.
Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever. This is explained in the spoiler as the birth of her baby girl. It is still unclear whether she would deliver before or after the Regionals but when looking at the preview closely, Quinn is still with the gang when performing.
Another spoiler from the June 8 finale is, former celebrity guests Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John are back to judge the Regionals.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby