'Glee' Season 1 Finale Preview: Journey
The moment New Directions has been waiting for has finally arrived: it's time for Regionals! The next episode of "Glee" called "Journey" will be the first season finale. The official synopsis stops at "Sue pulls a fast one on Will and the glee clubbers, their chances at the title could be compromised," but the preview explains that she will be judging the competition.
Meanwhile, Rachel rekindles her relationship with Finn, and Emma tells Will that some things are worth fighting for. [Spoiler Alert] The leaked info about the finale says that Emma plucks up the courage to tell Will that she's dating her dentist.
Meanwhile, Quinn's life changes forever. This is explained in the spoiler as the birth of her baby girl. It is still unclear whether she would deliver before or after the Regionals but when looking at the preview closely, Quinn is still with the gang when performing.
Another spoiler from the June 8 finale is, former celebrity guests Josh Groban and Olivia Newton-John are back to judge the Regionals.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star