Top 10 of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 7 Leak
"So You Think You Can Dance" has only begun airing its first episode but a spoiler of who will make it to the Top 10 has come out. As previously reported, the dancing competition has changed its format, no longer featuring 20 finalists but only 10 who will be paired with previous seasons' dancers picked through online poll.
"When they're on the stage with these contestants, the contestants are either going to have to step way up - which is going to be great for them - or the all-star could wind up carrying them," Mia Michaels says about the format change. "Or it could be the other way. I don't think so because the all-stars are so comfortable. It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out."
Head judge Nigel Lythgoe had previously teased that either contemporary dancer Billy Bell or ballet dancer Alex Wong would advance to the Top 10 but not both. [Spoiler Alert] However, in the list released by SYTYCDism, Bill and Alex are both in the final. One thing to be noted, there's an extra slot added in the boys side, so it would be 6 boys and 5 girls rounding up the Top 11.
- Cristina Santana (salsa)
- Melinda Sullivan (tap)
- Alexie Agdeppa (jazz)
- Lauren Froderman (contemporary)
- Ashley Galvan (lyrical)
- Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breaking)
- Billy Bell (contemporary)
- Alex Wong (ballet)
- Kent Boyd (contemporary)
- Robert Roldan (contemporary)
- Ade Chike Torbert (contemproary)
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake