Top 10 of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 7 Leak
"So You Think You Can Dance" has only begun airing its first episode but a spoiler of who will make it to the Top 10 has come out. As previously reported, the dancing competition has changed its format, no longer featuring 20 finalists but only 10 who will be paired with previous seasons' dancers picked through online poll.
"When they're on the stage with these contestants, the contestants are either going to have to step way up - which is going to be great for them - or the all-star could wind up carrying them," Mia Michaels says about the format change. "Or it could be the other way. I don't think so because the all-stars are so comfortable. It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out."
Head judge Nigel Lythgoe had previously teased that either contemporary dancer Billy Bell or ballet dancer Alex Wong would advance to the Top 10 but not both. [Spoiler Alert] However, in the list released by SYTYCDism, Bill and Alex are both in the final. One thing to be noted, there's an extra slot added in the boys side, so it would be 6 boys and 5 girls rounding up the Top 11.
- Cristina Santana (salsa)
- Melinda Sullivan (tap)
- Alexie Agdeppa (jazz)
- Lauren Froderman (contemporary)
- Ashley Galvan (lyrical)
- Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breaking)
- Billy Bell (contemporary)
- Alex Wong (ballet)
- Kent Boyd (contemporary)
- Robert Roldan (contemporary)
- Ade Chike Torbert (contemproary)
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift