Top 10 of 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 7 Leak
"So You Think You Can Dance" has only begun airing its first episode but a spoiler of who will make it to the Top 10 has come out. As previously reported, the dancing competition has changed its format, no longer featuring 20 finalists but only 10 who will be paired with previous seasons' dancers picked through online poll.
"When they're on the stage with these contestants, the contestants are either going to have to step way up - which is going to be great for them - or the all-star could wind up carrying them," Mia Michaels says about the format change. "Or it could be the other way. I don't think so because the all-stars are so comfortable. It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out."
Head judge Nigel Lythgoe had previously teased that either contemporary dancer Billy Bell or ballet dancer Alex Wong would advance to the Top 10 but not both. [Spoiler Alert] However, in the list released by SYTYCDism, Bill and Alex are both in the final. One thing to be noted, there's an extra slot added in the boys side, so it would be 6 boys and 5 girls rounding up the Top 11.
- Cristina Santana (salsa)
- Melinda Sullivan (tap)
- Alexie Agdeppa (jazz)
- Lauren Froderman (contemporary)
- Ashley Galvan (lyrical)
- Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breaking)
- Billy Bell (contemporary)
- Alex Wong (ballet)
- Kent Boyd (contemporary)
- Robert Roldan (contemporary)
- Ade Chike Torbert (contemproary)
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri