John Mayer Leaves His Bride at the Altar in 'Half of My Heart' Video
John Mayer bails on his wedding as seen in a newly-premiered music video for his latest single "Half of My Heart". Instead of coming to the nuptials and exchanging vows with his bride, the 32-year-old singer/songwriter hits the bar and enjoys some drink.
"Half of My Heart" is released as the third single from John Mayer's 2009 chart-topping album "Battle Studies". Taylor Swift is featured on the hook but the country music singer doesn't make a cameo appearance in the accompanying video which was debuted on People.
John is currently in the middle of promotional tour for the album. Earlier this week, he performed at a sold out show in Copenhagen but "was forced to cancel his second show there on 5/31 due to illness." His camp announced, "Regrettably, the illness has caused his remaining European shows scheduled through this week to be canceled as well (Amsterdam, Madrid and Manchester)."
"Ticket holders should apply for refund from point of purchase. Mayer is returning home to the States and a full recovery is expected under a doctor's supervision," the statement posted on his official website explained the refund.
As of press time, detailed information about John's illness is yet to be released.
John Mayer's "Half of My Heart" music video
More John Mayer News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby