Official Sneak Peek to Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Music Video
An exclusive sneak peek to Lady GaGa's "Alejandro" music video which was unveiled on a Tuesday night episode of "Larry King Live" has hit the web. The teaser was shot in black-and-white scenes and features well-built shirtless males dancing to the music. Also, it sees the 24-year-old singer in bed with a man who is sporting a black Three Stooges bowl hair-cut.
"Alejandro" is taken from GaGa's 2009 studio album "The Fame Monster". The music video is directed by Steven Klein and planned to be debuted in full next Monday, June 7. It is described as "a celebration and an admiration of gay love."
In addition to teasing fans with snippet of the clip, Lady GaGa also has an interview segment with Larry King. During this occasion, she opened up that she was supposed to open for Michael Jackson for his This Is It concert series on the O2 Arena. "But Michael's death was devastating for me, regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him," she said. "He was such an inspiration and a remarkable human being."
She additionally addressed recent rumor that she has Lupus. "The truth is I don't show any signs, any symptoms of lupus, but I have tested borderline positive for the disease," she explained. "So as of right now I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?