Official Sneak Peek to Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Music Video
An exclusive sneak peek to Lady GaGa's "Alejandro" music video which was unveiled on a Tuesday night episode of "Larry King Live" has hit the web. The teaser was shot in black-and-white scenes and features well-built shirtless males dancing to the music. Also, it sees the 24-year-old singer in bed with a man who is sporting a black Three Stooges bowl hair-cut.
"Alejandro" is taken from GaGa's 2009 studio album "The Fame Monster". The music video is directed by Steven Klein and planned to be debuted in full next Monday, June 7. It is described as "a celebration and an admiration of gay love."
In addition to teasing fans with snippet of the clip, Lady GaGa also has an interview segment with Larry King. During this occasion, she opened up that she was supposed to open for Michael Jackson for his This Is It concert series on the O2 Arena. "But Michael's death was devastating for me, regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him," she said. "He was such an inspiration and a remarkable human being."
She additionally addressed recent rumor that she has Lupus. "The truth is I don't show any signs, any symptoms of lupus, but I have tested borderline positive for the disease," she explained. "So as of right now I do not have it, but I have to take good care of myself."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen