J.J. Abrams' 'Undercovers' Script Leaked
When it comes to J.J. Abrams, leaks are often appreciated. "Undercovers", the latest project by the producer of "Lost", has had its pilot script leaked by an Italian magazine called Il Post. The publication claimed to "have reasons to think it is the real thing", offering a downloadable version of the script.
"The pace of this series is intended to be unusually, almost unspeakably, fast," the note at the beginning of the article is translated. "Sure we won't deny the script is long. But that's only if you judge by something as arbitrary as page numbers. So when reading the script, assuming you get past this page, whether it's an action sequence or just two people speaking, imagine scenes moving lighting fast. Then imagine them just the slightest bit faster."
[Spoiler Alert] For those who would like to know, the first few minutes of the pilot kick off with a man named Leo Nash being chased by three men in black. Married couple Steven and Samantha Bloom were pulled away from their catering business to assist the "Agency" to find Leo and they agreed. In short, the Blooms traveled around the world to find Leo and were at success. The Agency then asked the couple to come back working for them.
"Undercovers", starring Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw, has been picked up by NBC for Fall season. The first 20 pages of the script are available at IlPost.it.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off