Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington Party Up at Las Vegas Surrender Nightclub
Paris Hilton partied up at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada over Memorial Day weekend. The 29-year-old hotel heiress rocked the event as she joined Kaskade Sundays and started dancing and singing along with the group's song "I'm in Miami B**ch".
Enjoying the performance was "Avatar" star Sam Worthington. Sam arrived at the venue with an eco-friendly man-bag. The 34-year-old actor watched the scene from a second story cabana while partying with a large group.
Joining Paris and Sam were "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler and New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. Stacy and Reggie returned to the venue for a second day with some friends and his sister.
A day before, on Saturday, May 29, Paris, who arrived at Encore Beach Club in a turquoise bikini and a long skirt, joined Ne-Yo at an evening event. Ne-Yo himself treated crowd with his new track "Beautiful Monster".
Pictures of Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub can be seen via Just Jared.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group