Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington Party Up at Las Vegas Surrender Nightclub
Paris Hilton partied up at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada over Memorial Day weekend. The 29-year-old hotel heiress rocked the event as she joined Kaskade Sundays and started dancing and singing along with the group's song "I'm in Miami B**ch".
Enjoying the performance was "Avatar" star Sam Worthington. Sam arrived at the venue with an eco-friendly man-bag. The 34-year-old actor watched the scene from a second story cabana while partying with a large group.
Joining Paris and Sam were "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler and New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. Stacy and Reggie returned to the venue for a second day with some friends and his sister.
A day before, on Saturday, May 29, Paris, who arrived at Encore Beach Club in a turquoise bikini and a long skirt, joined Ne-Yo at an evening event. Ne-Yo himself treated crowd with his new track "Beautiful Monster".
Pictures of Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub can be seen via Just Jared.
More Paris Hilton News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'