Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington Party Up at Las Vegas Surrender Nightclub
Paris Hilton partied up at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada over Memorial Day weekend. The 29-year-old hotel heiress rocked the event as she joined Kaskade Sundays and started dancing and singing along with the group's song "I'm in Miami B**ch".
Enjoying the performance was "Avatar" star Sam Worthington. Sam arrived at the venue with an eco-friendly man-bag. The 34-year-old actor watched the scene from a second story cabana while partying with a large group.
Joining Paris and Sam were "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler and New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. Stacy and Reggie returned to the venue for a second day with some friends and his sister.
A day before, on Saturday, May 29, Paris, who arrived at Encore Beach Club in a turquoise bikini and a long skirt, joined Ne-Yo at an evening event. Ne-Yo himself treated crowd with his new track "Beautiful Monster".
Pictures of Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub can be seen via Just Jared.
More Paris Hilton News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role