Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington Party Up at Las Vegas Surrender Nightclub
Paris Hilton partied up at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada over Memorial Day weekend. The 29-year-old hotel heiress rocked the event as she joined Kaskade Sundays and started dancing and singing along with the group's song "I'm in Miami B**ch".
Enjoying the performance was "Avatar" star Sam Worthington. Sam arrived at the venue with an eco-friendly man-bag. The 34-year-old actor watched the scene from a second story cabana while partying with a large group.
Joining Paris and Sam were "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler and New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. Stacy and Reggie returned to the venue for a second day with some friends and his sister.
A day before, on Saturday, May 29, Paris, who arrived at Encore Beach Club in a turquoise bikini and a long skirt, joined Ne-Yo at an evening event. Ne-Yo himself treated crowd with his new track "Beautiful Monster".
Pictures of Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub can be seen via Just Jared.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'