Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington Party Up at Las Vegas Surrender Nightclub
Paris Hilton partied up at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada over Memorial Day weekend. The 29-year-old hotel heiress rocked the event as she joined Kaskade Sundays and started dancing and singing along with the group's song "I'm in Miami B**ch".
Enjoying the performance was "Avatar" star Sam Worthington. Sam arrived at the venue with an eco-friendly man-bag. The 34-year-old actor watched the scene from a second story cabana while partying with a large group.
Joining Paris and Sam were "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler and New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush. Stacy and Reggie returned to the venue for a second day with some friends and his sister.
A day before, on Saturday, May 29, Paris, who arrived at Encore Beach Club in a turquoise bikini and a long skirt, joined Ne-Yo at an evening event. Ne-Yo himself treated crowd with his new track "Beautiful Monster".
Pictures of Paris Hilton and Sam Worthington at Grand Opening of Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub can be seen via Just Jared.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris