Diana Ross Pictured Performing Live in Toronto
Diana Ross was a commanding performer on Memorial Day, May 31. The 66-year-old looked beautiful and much younger in lime green feathered coat which she wore on top of black and silver floor-length gown when taking the center stage on the Sunday gig.
The former member of The Supremes opened the concert, which was held as part of her "More Today Than Yesterday: The Greatest Hits" tour, with "The Boss". She then continued entertaining her devotees packed into the Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada with such hit singles as "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", "Touch Me in the Morning" and "Upside Down".
At one point upon returning to the stage after costume change, Diana told the crowd that "the dressing room is way in the back" in case her absence was too long. Before closing the concert, she paid tribute to her good friend Michael Jackson. "All my thoughts are in the lyrics of this song," she said before delivering "Missing You", "You Are Not Alone" and "I Love You" with a picture of her and Michael displayed on the background screen.
More Diana Ross News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage