Diana Ross Pictured Performing Live in Toronto
Diana Ross was a commanding performer on Memorial Day, May 31. The 66-year-old looked beautiful and much younger in lime green feathered coat which she wore on top of black and silver floor-length gown when taking the center stage on the Sunday gig.
The former member of The Supremes opened the concert, which was held as part of her "More Today Than Yesterday: The Greatest Hits" tour, with "The Boss". She then continued entertaining her devotees packed into the Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto, Canada with such hit singles as "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", "Touch Me in the Morning" and "Upside Down".
At one point upon returning to the stage after costume change, Diana told the crowd that "the dressing room is way in the back" in case her absence was too long. Before closing the concert, she paid tribute to her good friend Michael Jackson. "All my thoughts are in the lyrics of this song," she said before delivering "Missing You", "You Are Not Alone" and "I Love You" with a picture of her and Michael displayed on the background screen.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour