Lindsay Lohan Models Her SCRAM Bracelet for Charity
After constantly hiding her SCRAM bracelet under boots and flared pants, Lindsay Lohan has come up with an idea of what good thing she could do with her new accessory. The 23-year-old songstress has modeled the tamper-proof device for a charity deed.
According to Daily Mail, Lindsay organized the photoshoot and sale of the pics through a photo agency. She reportedly wants to give the proceed from the pics to an "undisclosed charity for alcohol education treatment." The photos reportedly were taken on Friday, May 28 by Tyler Shields and will be included in the photographer's new book "The Dirty Side of Glamour."
In one shot, Lindsay looks comfortable with her SCRAM bracelet as she reclines on a white sofa in a rolled up jeans which clearly show the ankle tag. She is pictured writing in a notepad with her laptop opens beside her.
Through a statement, the "Mean Girls" actress revealed, "To alleviate the chase to get the first shot of the scram bracelet, it was a good decision to supply one to the public." Tyler, additionally, told People, "Lindsay is amazing to work with, we have done it a few times and each time it gets better!"
Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear the bracelet following a mandatory hearing on May 24. The tamper-proof device will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes and if she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, she will face jail.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat