Lindsay Lohan Models Her SCRAM Bracelet for Charity
After constantly hiding her SCRAM bracelet under boots and flared pants, Lindsay Lohan has come up with an idea of what good thing she could do with her new accessory. The 23-year-old songstress has modeled the tamper-proof device for a charity deed.
According to Daily Mail, Lindsay organized the photoshoot and sale of the pics through a photo agency. She reportedly wants to give the proceed from the pics to an "undisclosed charity for alcohol education treatment." The photos reportedly were taken on Friday, May 28 by Tyler Shields and will be included in the photographer's new book "The Dirty Side of Glamour."
In one shot, Lindsay looks comfortable with her SCRAM bracelet as she reclines on a white sofa in a rolled up jeans which clearly show the ankle tag. She is pictured writing in a notepad with her laptop opens beside her.
Through a statement, the "Mean Girls" actress revealed, "To alleviate the chase to get the first shot of the scram bracelet, it was a good decision to supply one to the public." Tyler, additionally, told People, "Lindsay is amazing to work with, we have done it a few times and each time it gets better!"
Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear the bracelet following a mandatory hearing on May 24. The tamper-proof device will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes and if she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, she will face jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special