Justin Bieber: I Dumped a Girl Over the Phone
Justin Bieber has made a confession that he once dumped a girl, whom he dated for 7 months, in a "terrible" way. "I have dumped a girl over the phone - it's terrible isn't it?", the "Baby" hitmaker admitted, as Showbiz Spy quoted.
"We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, 'I don't wanna be with you any more', and she cried," Bieber further shared. "I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward." However, the 16-year-old YouTube sensation claimed that they remain friends, saying "But we're not enemies now, so that's cool."
Still, Bieber revealed that dumping a girl over the phone wasn't cool at all. He said, "But I wouldn't recommend it, it's very mean!" Beside confessing about his "mean" way to end a relationship, Bieber also revealed that he wasn't supposed to get romantically involved with anyone before he was 16.
"My mom said I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16," the "Eenie Meenie" singer claimed. "But I broke that rule. She found out and said, 'I'm disappointed in you'."
On another news, Justin Bieber recently debuted his "Never Say Never" music video. In the clip, Bieber shares screen with Jaden Smith who provided backing vocal. Bieber's song is featured in Jaden's new film "The Karate Kid".
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance