Justin Bieber: I Dumped a Girl Over the Phone
Justin Bieber has made a confession that he once dumped a girl, whom he dated for 7 months, in a "terrible" way. "I have dumped a girl over the phone - it's terrible isn't it?", the "Baby" hitmaker admitted, as Showbiz Spy quoted.
"We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, 'I don't wanna be with you any more', and she cried," Bieber further shared. "I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward." However, the 16-year-old YouTube sensation claimed that they remain friends, saying "But we're not enemies now, so that's cool."
Still, Bieber revealed that dumping a girl over the phone wasn't cool at all. He said, "But I wouldn't recommend it, it's very mean!" Beside confessing about his "mean" way to end a relationship, Bieber also revealed that he wasn't supposed to get romantically involved with anyone before he was 16.
"My mom said I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16," the "Eenie Meenie" singer claimed. "But I broke that rule. She found out and said, 'I'm disappointed in you'."
On another news, Justin Bieber recently debuted his "Never Say Never" music video. In the clip, Bieber shares screen with Jaden Smith who provided backing vocal. Bieber's song is featured in Jaden's new film "The Karate Kid".
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'