Justin Bieber: I Dumped a Girl Over the Phone
Justin Bieber has made a confession that he once dumped a girl, whom he dated for 7 months, in a "terrible" way. "I have dumped a girl over the phone - it's terrible isn't it?", the "Baby" hitmaker admitted, as Showbiz Spy quoted.
"We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, 'I don't wanna be with you any more', and she cried," Bieber further shared. "I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward." However, the 16-year-old YouTube sensation claimed that they remain friends, saying "But we're not enemies now, so that's cool."
Still, Bieber revealed that dumping a girl over the phone wasn't cool at all. He said, "But I wouldn't recommend it, it's very mean!" Beside confessing about his "mean" way to end a relationship, Bieber also revealed that he wasn't supposed to get romantically involved with anyone before he was 16.
"My mom said I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16," the "Eenie Meenie" singer claimed. "But I broke that rule. She found out and said, 'I'm disappointed in you'."
On another news, Justin Bieber recently debuted his "Never Say Never" music video. In the clip, Bieber shares screen with Jaden Smith who provided backing vocal. Bieber's song is featured in Jaden's new film "The Karate Kid".
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo