Pictures: Miley Cyrus Launching Album 'Can't Be Tamed' in Madrid
After performing in front of tweens and teens at Rock in Rio Music Festival in Madrid, Spain over the weekend, Miley Cyrus hit the Villamagna Hotel in the country to launch her forthcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed". She came to the event in high-waisted trousers, cut-away top which reveals her black bra and high-heeled Louboutin ankle boots.
Beside launching the June 22 release, Miley also attended the Sunday event to collect a Platinum Record plaque for the title track of the album. In addition, the "Hannah Montana" actress also sat down to answer questions from the press. Among other things that she talked about was "how she has matured as a songwriter and explains why love is at the core of what she does."
"Can't Be Tamed" will be Miley Cyrus' last album before she takes temporary hiatus from music in order to focus on her acting career. "I just want to do films 'cause I like being someone else. My music is kind of like my diary. I'll always do that ... I just feel like the music industry isn't as positive as I'd like it to be," she opened up in a March appearance on "The View".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes