'The Last Airbender' Has New International Trailer
Another look at "The Last Airbender" has made its way out in form of a new international trailer. Debuted by Yahoo! Japan, the video mostly contains scenes which have been shown before. However, the newly-debuted trailer inserts several fresh scenes from the middle towards the end of it, including the one when Katara tells Aang not to give up.
Set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire, "The Last Airbender" picks up the story when the four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. After a century passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction, Aang comes out as the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders who has the power to manipulate all four elements.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Noah Ringer leads with Dev Patel starring as villainous prince Zuko. Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz also join the cast ensemble to tackle the roles of Sokka and Katara respectively. This action sci-fi, which is directed by M. Night Shyamalan, will be released in 3-D and open wide in U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'