'Lost' Star Josh Holloway Reportedly In Talks for 'The Avengers'
Josh Holloway could jump from "Lost" to "The Avengers". According to Avengers News, the 40-year-old star is in talks with Marvel to take a lead role in an upcoming film about Marvel's character, but his role and title of the project have not been known.
However, based on several hints they received, the site offers some suggestions of possible role that could be tackled by Holloway. The American model may be seen playing Henry Pym or Clint Barton/Hawkeye or Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan.
Pym is an important role in "The Avengers" and its sequels as well as a lead role in "Ant-Man" spin-off. Meanwhile, Hawkeye and Dugan could appear as a S.H.I.E.L.D. member in "The Avengers" and its sequel, and will also be featured in the "S.H.I.E.L.D." spin-off.
So far, "The Avengers" has Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson on the official list of cast ensemble. The upcoming superhero action movie, which brings together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters, will also feature the Hulk but it has not been known who will portray the character. This Joss Whedon-directed flick is targeted for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
Before playing James "Sawyer" Ford in TV series "Lost", Josh Holloway has landed guest starring roles in several shows such as "Angel", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". His feature film projects include "Cold Heart", "Whisper" and "Stay Cool".
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her