Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Music Video Gets Official Premiere Date
After a hint revealed in a live concert over the weekend that Lady GaGa's "Alejandro" music video is coming out sooner than later, it is now confirmed that the highly-anticipated clip is scheduled to make its debut next week. In a forum on the singer's official website, the video is announced to come out Monday, June 7.
On top of that, a sneak peek to give glimpse at what GaGa has to offer in this Steven Klein-directed clip is planned to be brought forward when she visits "Larry King Live" on June 1 at 9 P.M. ET / 6 P.M. PT. Also joining her on the talk show are this season's "American Idol" finalists.
In a previous interview with The Times, Lady GaGa unraveled the video concept. She said, "It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love - it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life. In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends - but they just don't want me."
In another occasion when having a chat with SHOWStudio, GaGa talked about her upcoming studio album. She shared, "My new album that I'm creating, that is finished pretty much, was written with this new instinctual energy. My fans protect me, it's now my destiny to protect them."
Of any collaboration she is doing for the upcoming release, she said that she has none. "I don't want to do any collaborations, especially contemporary ones. I want to stand on my own two feet. This new album is my chance to create what in 20 years will be seen as my iconic moment. That's what you should always aim at."
She furthermore explained her vision for the record, "I'm much more self aware of my spiritual and leadership qualities, in the way that any artist is a leader. I don't think that sex and drugs and talking about things openly are wrong or bad, but I think the most terrible thing you can do is be prejudiced. In my career I am most emphatically against prejudice. I guess I would say that it how I lead my fans, through my music in that way."
More Lady GaGa News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick