Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' Video Feat. Jaden Smith Debuted
Justin Bieber has a new music video coming out and this time around, the Canadian teen singer shares screen with Jaden Smith. The two young artists are seen laying a track called "Never Say Never" in recording booth with Justin singing on the lead and Jaden providing backing vocal.
"Never Say Never" is recorded for one of the theme songs for Jaden's upcoming movie "The Karate Kid". In addition to featuring Justin and Jaden's studio session, the music video also has them sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
A remake of 1984 film of the same title, "The Karate Kid" follows the story of a boy who moves to Beijing with his mother. There, he'll encounter a bully situation which forces him to learn how to stand up for himself. He gets a helping hand from an eccentric mentor played by Jackie Chan. Directed by Harald Zwart, this action drama will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 11.
Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival