Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' Video Feat. Jaden Smith Debuted
Justin Bieber has a new music video coming out and this time around, the Canadian teen singer shares screen with Jaden Smith. The two young artists are seen laying a track called "Never Say Never" in recording booth with Justin singing on the lead and Jaden providing backing vocal.
"Never Say Never" is recorded for one of the theme songs for Jaden's upcoming movie "The Karate Kid". In addition to featuring Justin and Jaden's studio session, the music video also has them sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
A remake of 1984 film of the same title, "The Karate Kid" follows the story of a boy who moves to Beijing with his mother. There, he'll encounter a bully situation which forces him to learn how to stand up for himself. He gets a helping hand from an eccentric mentor played by Jackie Chan. Directed by Harald Zwart, this action drama will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 11.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video