Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' Video Feat. Jaden Smith Debuted
Justin Bieber has a new music video coming out and this time around, the Canadian teen singer shares screen with Jaden Smith. The two young artists are seen laying a track called "Never Say Never" in recording booth with Justin singing on the lead and Jaden providing backing vocal.
"Never Say Never" is recorded for one of the theme songs for Jaden's upcoming movie "The Karate Kid". In addition to featuring Justin and Jaden's studio session, the music video also has them sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
A remake of 1984 film of the same title, "The Karate Kid" follows the story of a boy who moves to Beijing with his mother. There, he'll encounter a bully situation which forces him to learn how to stand up for himself. He gets a helping hand from an eccentric mentor played by Jackie Chan. Directed by Harald Zwart, this action drama will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 11.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences