Halle Berry Enjoys Beach Time With Two Male Companions
Halle Berry, who recently split from beau of almost five years Gabriel Aubry, was spotted enjoying a downtime with two male companions in Miami beach during Memorial weekend in Miami, Florida on Sunday, May 30. Halle, who donned two-piece swimsuit, was spotted lying on a bench while talking to the men.
Also sporting a white cap and taking cover behind a black sun glasses, Halle seemed chummy with one of her male companions who appears younger than the other one. The "Perfect Stranger" actress also took her relaxing time to tidy up the beach by putting back in place a waste bin that had been knocked over.
Halle Berry separated from Gabriel Aubry, whom she met at a Versace photoshoot in 2005, in early May. They welcomed their daughter, Nahla Ariela Aubry, on March 16, 2008 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The then-couple is currently in a custody battle. Gabriel, who learned that Halle will take Nahla to South Africa for three months during July, August and September while she films new movie, explorers his legal options.
"It's been pretty difficult for Gabriel to see Nahla the last few weeks," a source close to the situation told Radar Online. "He's really getting sick of it and it's getting to the point where he is seriously considering his options regarding pursuing permanent custody. He refuses to give up rights to his daughter, he loves her more than anything and is determined to be a regular, full time fixture in her life."
More Halle Berry News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie