Halle Berry Enjoys Beach Time With Two Male Companions
Halle Berry, who recently split from beau of almost five years Gabriel Aubry, was spotted enjoying a downtime with two male companions in Miami beach during Memorial weekend in Miami, Florida on Sunday, May 30. Halle, who donned two-piece swimsuit, was spotted lying on a bench while talking to the men.
Also sporting a white cap and taking cover behind a black sun glasses, Halle seemed chummy with one of her male companions who appears younger than the other one. The "Perfect Stranger" actress also took her relaxing time to tidy up the beach by putting back in place a waste bin that had been knocked over.
Halle Berry separated from Gabriel Aubry, whom she met at a Versace photoshoot in 2005, in early May. They welcomed their daughter, Nahla Ariela Aubry, on March 16, 2008 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The then-couple is currently in a custody battle. Gabriel, who learned that Halle will take Nahla to South Africa for three months during July, August and September while she films new movie, explorers his legal options.
"It's been pretty difficult for Gabriel to see Nahla the last few weeks," a source close to the situation told Radar Online. "He's really getting sick of it and it's getting to the point where he is seriously considering his options regarding pursuing permanent custody. He refuses to give up rights to his daughter, he loves her more than anything and is determined to be a regular, full time fixture in her life."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday