On-Set Pics of 'The Smurfs': Sofia Vergara Filming With Hank Azaria
Sofia Vergara was busy shooting "The Smurfs" during Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday, May 29, the Colombiana beauty was pictured on the set of the film at Rockefeller Center in Manhattan, New York City with co-star Hank Azaria.
Donning a white blouse matched with a white skirt, the 37-year-old actress was seen standing next to a car with Azaria who wore a black coat. Also spotted on the filming location was Tim Gunn who slipped in a formal outfit while holding the kitty Azrael. The new on-set pictures can be seen at Accidental Sexiness.
In the film, Vergara plays Johan's wife Odile, who is also a powerful executive at a high-end French cosmetics company. Azaria portrays villainous Gargamel, while Gunn is an executive assistant at the major cosmetics company where Odile also works at.
"The Smurfs" will follow the adventures of a mythical race of little blue creatures in medieval times that must deal with each other and humans, particularly an evil wizard obsessed with capturing them for his own sinister purposes.
Raja Gosnell serves behind the lens with the script written by J. David Stem, David N. Weiss and Audrey Wells. Among the cast to voice the film's characters are Katy Perry, Jonathan Winters, George Lopez and Alan Cumming. Columbia Pictures eyes August 3, 2011 as the U.S. release date for the animation.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs