On-Set Pics of 'The Smurfs': Sofia Vergara Filming With Hank Azaria
Sofia Vergara was busy shooting "The Smurfs" during Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday, May 29, the Colombiana beauty was pictured on the set of the film at Rockefeller Center in Manhattan, New York City with co-star Hank Azaria.
Donning a white blouse matched with a white skirt, the 37-year-old actress was seen standing next to a car with Azaria who wore a black coat. Also spotted on the filming location was Tim Gunn who slipped in a formal outfit while holding the kitty Azrael. The new on-set pictures can be seen at Accidental Sexiness.
In the film, Vergara plays Johan's wife Odile, who is also a powerful executive at a high-end French cosmetics company. Azaria portrays villainous Gargamel, while Gunn is an executive assistant at the major cosmetics company where Odile also works at.
"The Smurfs" will follow the adventures of a mythical race of little blue creatures in medieval times that must deal with each other and humans, particularly an evil wizard obsessed with capturing them for his own sinister purposes.
Raja Gosnell serves behind the lens with the script written by J. David Stem, David N. Weiss and Audrey Wells. Among the cast to voice the film's characters are Katy Perry, Jonathan Winters, George Lopez and Alan Cumming. Columbia Pictures eyes August 3, 2011 as the U.S. release date for the animation.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March