Confirmed, Celine Dion Is Expecting Twins
After having her sixth in vitro fertilization treatment, "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker Celine Dion is finally conceiving. And Celine is not about to add one addition to her family but two. "We're ecstatic," Celine's husband Rene Angelil told People. "Celine is just hoping for a healthy pregnancy. She was hoping for one baby and the news that we are having two is a double blessing!"
Beside undergoing in-vitro fertilization and staying in New York city for the treatment, the 42-year-old singer also turned to acupuncture and "it worked!", her rep told Us Magazine. Celine and Rene "are both extremely excited," the rep further informed, adding "But really, since this was the sixth time, they just want a healthy pregnancy."
Celine is 14 weeks along and she will find out the gender of the twins next month. The twins will join big brother Rene-Charles, who turned 9 in January. Rene-Charles was also conceived through in vitro fertilization after six years of trying by the help of Dr. Zev Rosenwaks at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Center Medical Center.
Although having unsuccessful in vitro fertilization several times, Celine Dion and Rene Angelil have never given up trying for a second baby. Back in November 2009, after stating that the embryo transfer which Celine took was unsuccessful, her husband Rene revealed, "The process can be long and arduous. But today, we are full of confidence. Celine is more determined than ever."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!