Pixie Lott Celebrates Tour End by Channeling Inner Feline
Pixie Lott was spotted channeling her inner feline as she emerged from Boujis in London on Thursday night, May 27. Wearing a black feline outfit matched with kitty head craft, Pixie spent her time with her friends, who all were also dressed as cats.
In pictures which can be seen via Just Jared Jr., Pixie as well as her friends painted their faces with cat look. The site reported that the 19-year-old British singer and her pals gathered to celebrate the end of her tour with Rihanna.
Following the cat party, Pixie tweeted, "Last night was amazing!! the crazycats were defo out and about." Meanwhile her previous post read, "Is looking forward to putting the feet up and having a dvd night with the girls tonight."
Pixie Lott had been supporting Rihanna on her tour "The Last Girl on Earth". Before performing on the last show of the tour on Wednesday, May 26 at the O2 Dublin, Ireland, Pixie tweeted, "Last show of the tour :( tinie tempah is sounding so gooood! so excited for tonight gonna make it the best one! Crazayy."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'