Pixie Lott Celebrates Tour End by Channeling Inner Feline
Pixie Lott was spotted channeling her inner feline as she emerged from Boujis in London on Thursday night, May 27. Wearing a black feline outfit matched with kitty head craft, Pixie spent her time with her friends, who all were also dressed as cats.
In pictures which can be seen via Just Jared Jr., Pixie as well as her friends painted their faces with cat look. The site reported that the 19-year-old British singer and her pals gathered to celebrate the end of her tour with Rihanna.
Following the cat party, Pixie tweeted, "Last night was amazing!! the crazycats were defo out and about." Meanwhile her previous post read, "Is looking forward to putting the feet up and having a dvd night with the girls tonight."
Pixie Lott had been supporting Rihanna on her tour "The Last Girl on Earth". Before performing on the last show of the tour on Wednesday, May 26 at the O2 Dublin, Ireland, Pixie tweeted, "Last show of the tour :( tinie tempah is sounding so gooood! so excited for tonight gonna make it the best one! Crazayy."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake