Pixie Lott Celebrates Tour End by Channeling Inner Feline
Pixie Lott was spotted channeling her inner feline as she emerged from Boujis in London on Thursday night, May 27. Wearing a black feline outfit matched with kitty head craft, Pixie spent her time with her friends, who all were also dressed as cats.
In pictures which can be seen via Just Jared Jr., Pixie as well as her friends painted their faces with cat look. The site reported that the 19-year-old British singer and her pals gathered to celebrate the end of her tour with Rihanna.
Following the cat party, Pixie tweeted, "Last night was amazing!! the crazycats were defo out and about." Meanwhile her previous post read, "Is looking forward to putting the feet up and having a dvd night with the girls tonight."
Pixie Lott had been supporting Rihanna on her tour "The Last Girl on Earth". Before performing on the last show of the tour on Wednesday, May 26 at the O2 Dublin, Ireland, Pixie tweeted, "Last show of the tour :( tinie tempah is sounding so gooood! so excited for tonight gonna make it the best one! Crazayy."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!