Zac Brown Band Honor the Troops in 'Free' Music Video
Days prior to Memorial Day on May 31, Zac Brown Band make public a music video for "Free", their latest single from 2008 album "The Foundation". This new clip sees the Grammy-winning country music band making an appearance in front of the troops.
"As a reminder, we'll be collecting 'Letters for Lyrics' at Ram Truck dealers and ZBB shows all summer until we reach our goal of 1M letters," they wrote on their official site. Fans are urged to show their supports by visiting uso.org and ramtrucks.com.
Zac Brown Band are not the only country music act who salute the troops as Brad Paisley and Lionel Richie have been tapped to join a list of dignitaries, actors and musicians at the 2010 National Memorial Day Concert on May 30. The free concert honoring the service and sacrifice of members of the U.S. Armed Services and their families will be broadcast on PBS live from Washington, D.C. on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol building.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant