Zac Brown Band Honor the Troops in 'Free' Music Video
Days prior to Memorial Day on May 31, Zac Brown Band make public a music video for "Free", their latest single from 2008 album "The Foundation". This new clip sees the Grammy-winning country music band making an appearance in front of the troops.
"As a reminder, we'll be collecting 'Letters for Lyrics' at Ram Truck dealers and ZBB shows all summer until we reach our goal of 1M letters," they wrote on their official site. Fans are urged to show their supports by visiting uso.org and ramtrucks.com.
Zac Brown Band are not the only country music act who salute the troops as Brad Paisley and Lionel Richie have been tapped to join a list of dignitaries, actors and musicians at the 2010 National Memorial Day Concert on May 30. The free concert honoring the service and sacrifice of members of the U.S. Armed Services and their families will be broadcast on PBS live from Washington, D.C. on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol building.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board