Zac Brown Band Honor the Troops in 'Free' Music Video
Days prior to Memorial Day on May 31, Zac Brown Band make public a music video for "Free", their latest single from 2008 album "The Foundation". This new clip sees the Grammy-winning country music band making an appearance in front of the troops.
"As a reminder, we'll be collecting 'Letters for Lyrics' at Ram Truck dealers and ZBB shows all summer until we reach our goal of 1M letters," they wrote on their official site. Fans are urged to show their supports by visiting uso.org and ramtrucks.com.
Zac Brown Band are not the only country music act who salute the troops as Brad Paisley and Lionel Richie have been tapped to join a list of dignitaries, actors and musicians at the 2010 National Memorial Day Concert on May 30. The free concert honoring the service and sacrifice of members of the U.S. Armed Services and their families will be broadcast on PBS live from Washington, D.C. on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol building.
Zac Brown Band's "Free" music video
More Zac Brown Band News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'