'Plain Jane' Preview Shows One Girl's Transformation
A longer sneak peek to The CW's new reality series "Plain Jane" is provided. The show is basically a makeover of a girl who usually avoids make up and stylish clothes. Through coaching, she is turned to one attractive chick in limited amount of time.
Each of the eight episodes will feature a new "Jane" searching for the change of a lifetime. With the help of British fashion expert Louise Roe, each Plain Jane will receive a head-to-toe style transformation, including new wardrobe and confidence-building exercises. Once the transformation is complete, the formerly Plain Jane will surprise her unsuspecting crush with the new look and reveal her true feelings to him.
The series has been picked up by the network for a midseason release. In addition, there will be another summer reality series called "Shedding for the Wedding" which pits overweight couples to compete for the wedding of their dreams.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?