Lindsay Lohan Begs Chanel to Glam Her SCRAM Bracelet
Ordered to always wear a SCRAM [Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring] bracelet on her leg following her mandatory hearing on May 24, Lindsay Lohan desperately wanted to glam her new accessory. On Friday night, May 28, the troubled actress sent out a plea to French fashion powerhouse Chanel.
"Can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my SCRAM bracelet so that i can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!? X," Lindsay's message, which was posted on her Twitter page on Friday night, May 28, read. Lindsay was spotted hiding the alcohol-detecting device by wearing bootcut jeans during her May 26 night out at Las Palmas in Hollywood.
This wasn't the first time Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear SCRAM bracelet. Back in 2007, she also donned the tamper-proof device, although back at the time, she fondly showed the bracelet as she posed in her two pieces swimsuit.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service