Lindsay Lohan Begs Chanel to Glam Her SCRAM Bracelet
Ordered to always wear a SCRAM [Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring] bracelet on her leg following her mandatory hearing on May 24, Lindsay Lohan desperately wanted to glam her new accessory. On Friday night, May 28, the troubled actress sent out a plea to French fashion powerhouse Chanel.
"Can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my SCRAM bracelet so that i can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!? X," Lindsay's message, which was posted on her Twitter page on Friday night, May 28, read. Lindsay was spotted hiding the alcohol-detecting device by wearing bootcut jeans during her May 26 night out at Las Palmas in Hollywood.
This wasn't the first time Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear SCRAM bracelet. Back in 2007, she also donned the tamper-proof device, although back at the time, she fondly showed the bracelet as she posed in her two pieces swimsuit.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami