Lindsay Lohan Begs Chanel to Glam Her SCRAM Bracelet
Ordered to always wear a SCRAM [Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring] bracelet on her leg following her mandatory hearing on May 24, Lindsay Lohan desperately wanted to glam her new accessory. On Friday night, May 28, the troubled actress sent out a plea to French fashion powerhouse Chanel.
"Can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my SCRAM bracelet so that i can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!? X," Lindsay's message, which was posted on her Twitter page on Friday night, May 28, read. Lindsay was spotted hiding the alcohol-detecting device by wearing bootcut jeans during her May 26 night out at Las Palmas in Hollywood.
This wasn't the first time Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear SCRAM bracelet. Back in 2007, she also donned the tamper-proof device, although back at the time, she fondly showed the bracelet as she posed in her two pieces swimsuit.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding