Lindsay Lohan Begs Chanel to Glam Her SCRAM Bracelet
Ordered to always wear a SCRAM [Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring] bracelet on her leg following her mandatory hearing on May 24, Lindsay Lohan desperately wanted to glam her new accessory. On Friday night, May 28, the troubled actress sent out a plea to French fashion powerhouse Chanel.
"Can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my SCRAM bracelet so that i can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!? X," Lindsay's message, which was posted on her Twitter page on Friday night, May 28, read. Lindsay was spotted hiding the alcohol-detecting device by wearing bootcut jeans during her May 26 night out at Las Palmas in Hollywood.
This wasn't the first time Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear SCRAM bracelet. Back in 2007, she also donned the tamper-proof device, although back at the time, she fondly showed the bracelet as she posed in her two pieces swimsuit.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier