Lindsay Lohan Begs Chanel to Glam Her SCRAM Bracelet
Ordered to always wear a SCRAM [Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring] bracelet on her leg following her mandatory hearing on May 24, Lindsay Lohan desperately wanted to glam her new accessory. On Friday night, May 28, the troubled actress sent out a plea to French fashion powerhouse Chanel.
"Can CHANEL please help me out by getting me some stickers to put on my SCRAM bracelet so that i can at least wear a chic dress?! maybe!? X," Lindsay's message, which was posted on her Twitter page on Friday night, May 28, read. Lindsay was spotted hiding the alcohol-detecting device by wearing bootcut jeans during her May 26 night out at Las Palmas in Hollywood.
This wasn't the first time Lindsay Lohan was ordered to wear SCRAM bracelet. Back in 2007, she also donned the tamper-proof device, although back at the time, she fondly showed the bracelet as she posed in her two pieces swimsuit.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video